ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

You mean shows up in this forum that thinks it’s ran by UK fans??? 😂 I don’t need to talk daily to people with delusional thoughts.
What ever you want to believe, it's good. You have to have your own thoughts, don't let others control your thoughts.
Like I said, good luck in the dance, your team looks good. SEC 👍

That same UK team went into your gym and owned your asses.

Let me guess, your guys just missed shots? Haha.

Scoreboard
We did miss shots. I far more like the trajectory of Auburn over UK and deep down you do to

Which is more impressive, UT's regular season championship or AU's SECT championship?
Both are in there own right. I like where Auburn is at though. Last time we won the sec tourney title we went to the final 4. The two times we won the regular season titles we lost in first round of sec tourney and round of 32 in the ncaa tourney

Yeah, well no 16 ever beat a 1 seed, until they did.

Why are you flailing away again? I could sit here and screw with you all day.
yeah nice try. Not flailing at all. I pity you more than anything

I trust you to know what doesn't work in the NCAAT.

get-a-grip-or-let-it-rip-bud

You're the one getting angry. Seems like you came here for validation and since you're not getting it, you're acting like a child.
angry? not at all? I have been coming to this baord to fvck with delusional UK fans for years. Non grads like yourself keep biting

You're that guy that buys the same homing pigeon off ebay 14 times.
You're so easy to fvck with.
Bro. I have never iniated a single conversation with you. You have always responded to me though. I can assure you no one is easier than you

You willingly live in Memphis. You need to start trusting a lot of other people on many things
Bud, why do throw personal crap out there, like where a person lives?
It is not necessary to make a point. And you may be wrong where he really lives.
Man up bud, I believe you can. 👍

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT