ADVERTISEMENT

Warriors or Cavaliers?

Warriors 4-1.

Last years Cavs team is way better than this years and they lost 4-1. They will win 1 because of Lebron. Iggy will probably be back as well. Don't think it will be much of a series.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Warriors in 5. LeBron does his super human thing. His teammates have 1 game where they shoot lights out. Warriors win easily 3 of their 4 wins.

Lebron is awesome but I don't think anyone has faith they can beat the Warriors. A buddy of mine is from Cleveland and he was pulling hard for the Rockets. Just too much.

Lebron is awesome but I don't think anyone has faith they can beat the Warriors. A buddy of mine is from Cleveland and he was pulling hard for the Rockets. Just too much.

They're probably the one team who is not afraid of LeBron if LeBron goes into beast mode.

Reactions: dtgold88
I need to know what status of Iggy is before a prediction. If Iggy is good to go Warriors in 5 , no Iggy I say 6 or 7. And the issue in a game 7 always is the other team has Lebron.

The hate is real. Uncalled for, but real.
What’s uncalled for is that people think others don’t like LeBron because of Jordan.
Don’t worry, your hero will run off to form another super team so he can win a championship.
Where’s it going to be? Houston? GS? OKC?

Reactions: JimboBBN
Who doesn't think LeBron made this himself?

DAuGU92UQAQn5xN.jpg

Reactions: dtgold88 and 829305
What’s uncalled for is that people think others don’t like LeBron because of Jordan.
Don’t worry, your hero will run off to form another super team so he can win a championship.

Is Bron supposed to just stay in Cleveland to lose and make you happy? I’d also try to forget the Wizard days if I were you, too.

Well played.

Of course, we could talk about MJ’s ego but I keep forgetting what thread I’m in, as somehow MJ v LBJ is popping up everywhere these days. Wonder why. ;)
I really don't care about either. Curry annoys the hell out of me with his mouthpiece, but overall he is more likeable than LeBron. So I am rolling with the Warriors. Not really invested though.

Reactions: dtgold88 and 829305
Is Bron supposed to just stay in Cleveland to lose and make you happy? I’d also try to forget the Wizard days if I were you, too.
There you go bringing up MJ again. You must forget MJ was a part owner of the wizards & him playing there was a money grab for the team.

I really don't care about either. Curry annoys the hell out of me with his mouthpiece, but overall he is more likeable than LeBron. So I am rolling with the Warriors. Not really invested though.
Draymond Green annoys me more than Curry. He’s right there with LeBron as far as being a bitch.
Guess others will say I’m scared Green will overtake MJ also.

Imagine not being able to appreciate the best athlete of this generation because you think he is a "bitch." Cannot relate!

Got to go with Warriors. It's always tougher to emerge in the west. Love's pain is the Cav's pain. Not quite Ho-Hum, but close. I'll pass on watching unless I'm doing nothing else.

MJ was one of the two greatest basketball players ever, and a total asshole. I can acknowledge both.
So if you said, "fck MJ, he's an asshole", it would be silly for me to say that you don't appreciate his talent because you think he's an asshole. Right?

So if you said, "fck MJ, he's an asshole", it would be silly for me to say that you don't appreciate his talent because you think he's an asshole. Right?
Sure.

I’m just not sure why people think Bron is such a bitch. Seems like misplaced anger or something. Idk.

Sure.

I’m just not sure why people think Bron is such a bitch. Seems like misplaced anger or something. Idk.
I think he acts like a b*tch on the court enough to warrant the label. I wouldn't say misplaced when it happens right in front of everyones eyes---but its not like he is alone in being an extreme exaggerator.

I think he acts like a b*tch on the court enough to warrant the label. I wouldn't say misplaced when it happens right in front of everyones eyes---but its not like he is alone in being an extreme exaggerator.
This is kind of my point. Every mother fvcker out there nowadays bitches after calls. All of em. And believe it or not, and this is just for the MJ crowd, no one worked the refs like MJ. So, if it’s a reason you (not you personally, the universal you) hate LBJ, well...

But you have no issue with Durant joining the Warriors right?

LeBron is the greatest player right now, dude is humble af off the court and on. His game speaks for itself. Jordan was and is a complete douche off the court, everyone defending him is either blind or an old head that just can’t swallow a tough pill that LeBron is great. It’s alright, let the butthurt flow through you.

ADVERTISEMENT