ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Not since ancient Roman times have so many great warriors tested their mettle in a do or die contest of strength and skill in the colosseum.
Who wins?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
sec-bracket-2024.png

Looks like a crapshoot - I think Tennessee will make the finals. If Kentucky can get past a potential game with A&M I think we’ll see a rematch of yesterdays game

JMO but I think Tennessee has a poor showing in Nashville. I think we could even lose the first game
AB,

Hey buddy how you doing. It's your ole friend and fellow Vol della. Now, I want you to step back from that ledge. Come back into the building and I'll buy you an ice cold Orange Crush! Wouldn't that hit the spot?

Do you know all the verses to Rocky Top? If not I could teach them to you. Now come on back into the building.

• Haha
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
This is the best two weeks on the calendar all year. Just injecting basketball straight into our veins like the junkies we are. Love it.

Make sure and main vein as much Iowa basketball as you can handle.

hawkit, y'all need to stick to what you know and that is corn. Your currently #2 to Nebraska, but with effort, who knows?

They know corn, but there is usually a second word involved as well...

AB,

Hey buddy how you doing. It's your ole friend and fellow Vol della. Now, I want you to step back from that ledge. Come back into the building and I'll buy you an ice cold Orange Crush! Wouldn't that hit the spot?

Do you know all the verses to Rocky Top? If not I could teach them to you. Now come on back into the building.
"Ice cold orange crush". I like the sound of that.

Quarterfinals -- Friday, March 15
Game 7: No. 1 Tennessee vs. No. 9 Mississippi State | 1 p.m. on ESPN
Game 8: No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 5 South Carolina | 3 p.m. on ESPN
Game 9: No. 2 Kentucky vs. No. 7 Texas A&M | 7 p.m. on SEC Network
Game 10: No. 3 Alabama vs. No. 6 Florida | 9 p.m. on SEC Network

Quarterfinals -- Friday, March 15
Game 7: No. 1 Tennessee vs. No. 9 Mississippi State | 1 p.m. on ESPN
Game 8: No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 5 South Carolina | 3 p.m. on ESPN
Game 9: No. 2 Kentucky vs. No. 7 Texas A&M | 7 p.m. on SEC Network
Game 10: No. 3 Alabama vs. No. 6 Florida | 9 p.m. on SEC Network
OK, @954gator 9:00 PM is your time to show your mettle.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I like Hubbard for Miss St. If I had to choose which I'd like to win, I'd probably go UT just b/c I'd like to see a tiebreaker with them. Same with UF tonight.

Wow, Mississippi State is red hot on defense right now. UT has 4 points and a bunch of turnovers at the under 12 timeout.

ADVERTISEMENT