ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

SEC Refs
mice GIF

This isn’t even a basketball game. These refs have been awful and I usually don’t complain about them.

Florida getting hosed.

Reactions: cdbearde
Who was it that said Pearl lost his mojo? Even if that one guy on Auburn rubs me the wrong way, you can't tell me Pearl isn't a great fukn coach! You just can't. Auburn was a Georgia in this league. I love that guys passion man.

Another Auburn fan that only shows up when Auburn wins.
I’ve been a season ticket holder since concrete jungle. UK fans think they still own this league but they’ve been quite for a long time.

Matter of fact, maybe the new rule should be no sh*t talking if you can’t win your first round game.
Says the dude that only shows up when his team is winning.
Congratulations, and good luck going forward through the Dance. Be SEC strong. 👍

Reactions: kyjeff1
Who was it that said Pearl lost his mojo? Even if that one guy on Auburn rubs me the wrong way, you can't tell me Pearl isn't a great fukn coach! You just can't. Auburn was a Georgia in this league. I love that guys passion man.
Respect my man!!! Todd is a hell of Coach as well. I hope y’all’s center makes a full recovery!!!

Reactions: 954gator
I’ve been a season ticket holder since concrete jungle. UK fans think they still own this league but they’ve been quite for a long time.
IDGAF if you're a season ticket holder, or not, do you want a trophy?
No UK fan is saying anything about owning the SEC. You dudes are the ones in here talking smack. Then you disappear when Auburn loses.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
IDGAF if you're a season ticket holder, or not, do you want a trophy?
No UK fan is saying anything about owning the SEC. You dudes are the ones in here talking smack. Then you disappear when Auburn loses.
when i have ever disappeared? I own you regardless if auburn wins or not

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT