ADVERTISEMENT

Want to hear a good story involving Louisville?

I'm all ears let's hear it.

So last weekend I am at a Graduation party, and this guy from my hometown has the best 8th grade female player this side of the Mississippi. She is being recruited by my cousin, who is a Card.

Go Cards.

Now, my cousin from Ames is there with my cousin from Rockford. Is there, and they follow her like boot lickers. But, Go Cards.

So the gent I was talking with and has the amazing daughter UL and everyone else is after, starts telling me Louisville is their top choice. Cool. I said Iowa. I said the WNBA won't make your daughter a dime. Look at the education and NIL

Honestly, don't k ow shit about Louisville outside the derby and they cheat. So, you figure the school blows.

But nope, old @Bert Higginbotha told me the hospital is good.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So I keep saying Iowa, and he tells me it's too white, and he is a black Hawkeye fan. Terrible stigma.

I said I get it, but if you want your daughter to win, send her to ND.

So the guy goes,, isnt that your cousin that took uis out, and I said yep. Fvck her. Go Hawkeyes, lol

Him and I laughed for hours, just yucking up basketball and our cross town rivalry

My point, Hawkeyes over family

So last weekend I am at a Graduation party, and this guy from my hometown has the best 8th grade female player this side of the Mississippi. She is being recruited by my cousin, who is a Card.

Go Cards.

Now, my cousin from Ames is there with my cousin from Rockford. Is there, and they follow her like boot lickers. But, Go Cards.

So the gent I was talking with and has the amazing daughter UL and everyone else is after, starts telling me Louisville is their top choice. Cool. I said Iowa. I said the WNBA won't make your daughter a dime. Look at the education and NIL

Honestly, don't k ow shit about Louisville outside the derby and they cheat. So, you figure the school blows.

It is just a fact that Louisville has great medicine. UL medical school is good.

The city of Louisville is my favored big city that I have ever lived in.

Go Cards.

That’s one of the most boring stories I’ve ever heard.

Go Cards.

woah woah woah, you're hyping up Iowa for education? US News and World report ranks Iowa as the second worst Big10 school academically behind only Nebraska. Iowa ranked #93 in the country.

If she really wants academics she should go to Northwestern or really any of the 90 schools that rank ahead of Iowa.

woah woah woah, you're hyping up Iowa for education? US News and World report ranks Iowa as the second worst Big10 school academically behind only Nebraska. Iowa ranked #93 in the country.

If she really wants academics she should go to Northwestern or really any of the 90 schools that rank ahead of Iowa.

Pretty sure they are thinking basketball first. Northwestern is garbage in women's basketball

ADVERTISEMENT