ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville @ DePaul

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
4-4 Louisville is a 1.5 dog to 1-7 DePaul, that should be grounds for firing with cause win or lose.

• Haha
Reactions: englandnu
There's no way UL is losing to Depaul.

Free money.
I actually took Louisville on the money line for this game. If we do win I get some $, if we lose then there’s no way KP remains the coach. I have never pulled against Louisville but this is beyond pathetic, y’all can have KP back.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
4-4 Louisville is a 1.5 dog to 1-7 DePaul, that should be grounds for firing with cause win or lose.
I'm not much of a gambler, but if I was I would bet the farm on Louisville on the money line.

Normally I would have zero interest in this game, but with the characters of this board it is now must see TV.
I agree, all of the sudden this dog of game seems like one of the highlight matchups of the weekend. Almost as if Amtrak went ahead and scheduled a train derailment in advance and announced they would televise it.

The thing is Kenny Payne keeps talking about Louisville as an underdog and how they don't have the talent as some others. Well that is on him, Louisville should be landing McD's all americans every year they are one of the top programs historically

Reactions: rockycard
The thing is Kenny Payne keeps talking about Louisville as an underdog and how they don't have the talent as some others. Well that is on him, Louisville should be landing McD's all americans every year they are one of the top programs historically
Actually there is talent on this team, they just don’t have a coach to guide them. Both of these teams are poorly coached

They’re replaying the game (UL/DePaul) today and I tried to watch a little bit of it but damn, it’s unwatchable. I’m all for trashing your rival and laughing at them but UL has been bad so long that I find myself doing the unthinkable….I feel sorry for y’all poor bastards!😳

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I actually took Louisville on the money line for this game. If we do win I get some $, if we lose then there’s no way KP remains the coach. I have never pulled against Louisville but this is beyond pathetic, y’all can have KP back.
Of course you did...drum roll..... BLOCKHEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT