ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

Ask that clown how many FF’s has duke been to since 2015. And with a boat load of NBA talent to boot.
Lets do NC's since 2010 since you like to pick out random numbers. How about K vs DES in NC's or Roy vs K in NC's or NCAA wins or all time wins or some other random number that makes you feel better.

And maybe try to be ranked a couple of years moving forward in the game vs Duke.

And 1,2, 3, ____________________

Truly you have a dizzying intellect
So you are saying Manek is better than Kessler because UNC went further in the NCAA tourney.

Is that what you are saying?

If I am confused, please clear it up for me.

Lets do NC's since 2010 since you like to pick out random numbers. How about K vs DES in NC's or Roy vs K in NC's or NCAA wins or all time wins or some other random number that makes you feel better.

And maybe try to be ranked a couple of years moving forward in the game vs Duke.

And 1,2, 3, ____________________

Head to head all time. UNC
More titles. UNC

See what I did there. All time with different coaches. I guess cherry-picking all time isn’t fair.

More titles. UNC

See what I did there. All time with different coaches. I guess cherry-picking all time isn’t fair.
Well, K is the GOAT of Ncaa basketball, ALL TIME. Cant wait for Duke to get that 6th one and you add the Helms banner like you did last time.

More titles. UNC

Wow, your scope had to get pretty narrow there to find something. Nice job though.

And a difference of 1 is not that big, just an FYI.

And why did Frank McGuire leave UNc? Seems like a pattern was forming even that far back.

Well, K is the GOAT of Ncaa basketball, ALL TIME. Cant wait for Duke to get that 6th one and you add the Helms banner like you did last time.

Also Roy has more titles than your dad since he came back to UNC but all time we’re better.

Wow, your scope had to get pretty narrow there to find something. Nice job though.

And why did Frank McGuire leave UNc? Seems like a pattern was forming even that far back.

Bottom line is UNC is better. Stay on topic.

Also Roy has more titles than your dad since he came back to UNC but all time we’re better.
Roy retired and again with random time frames to fit your narrative.

K has 5 NC's. More than Roy. More than DES.

ok, neat.

You can't troll Carolina people about the NBA, considering the 5 best UNC NBA players would beat any other school's 5 best alums.

Does Auburn even have 5 total guys who have ever been drafted into the NBA?
Auburn will have had 6 players drafted in Just the last 3 years after this year. Just stop posting

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
When they lose don’t go missing.
I fully expect them to lose and not win a NC. There are teams better than them this year.

You get lucky with the worst #1 seed and lose a 25 point lead and are on here talking shit like you did something.

Exactly why I hate UNC fans.

Why do you all let this clown muck up the threads? Just ignore him.

He didn’t shoot or do anything well under Roy because Roy didn’t know how to develop or properly use him at all.

That is a lie though, which you full well know. Some of his efficiency ratings were actually better under Roy. Roy just had Bacot, who Kessler wasn't playing over and that is really the only position he can play. Regardless, that isn't what you said, which is why you won't address and can't defend your position.

That is a lie though, which you full well know. Some of his efficiency ratings were actually better under Roy. Roy just had Bacot, who Kessler wasn't playing over and that is really the only position he can play. Regardless, that isn't what you said, which is why you won't address and can't defend your position.
Bacot is only better because officials let him play like a football player. Never seen anything like it.

Hahana

you poor fûcks havent ever had 5 total players drafted.
Why are you just making up stuff that can be easily refuted?
Umm?

okeke, okoro, thor, Cooper all drafted in last 3 years. Jabari and Kessler will be drafted this year.

before them. Auburn had Barkley, Chuck and Wesley person, chris Morris, chris porter, ndiaye, and a few others.
Good call though.

• Haha
Bacot is only better because officials let him play like a football player. Never seen anything like it.

Again, you are avoiding what we discussed. Why is that? I mean, we all know but we want you to admit it. It isn't that hard. For example, I admitted Hubert has really done a great job getting this team playing well and earlier in the year I said he couldn't do that. Not tough. You, OTOH, just keep deflecting.

Umm?

okeke, okoro, thor, Cooper all drafted in last 3 years. Jabari and Kessler will be drafted this year.

before them. Auburn had Barkley, Chuck and Wesley person, chris Morris, chris porter, ndiaye, and a few others.
Good call though.
The schmuck only knows about cheater U in Chapel Hole.

Umm?

Good call though.

thats a very intimidating list.

I take back what I said earlier about Carolina could take it’s all time 5 best NBA players and beat your teams 5 best.

Carolina would only need 3 to beat your all time 5 best

I take back what I said earlier about Carolina could take it’s all time 5 best NBA players and beat your teams 5 best.

Charles Barkley is better than every player but 1 one that has played at unc. Let me guess you don’t graduate from unc either?

• Haha
On the macro-side of things, Kessler is a more impactful collegiate player than Manek. He's a beast in the interior and led the nation in blocks.

But for UNC to have success, preferring Manek over Kessler actually makes sense. He complements Bacot a heckuva better than Kessler does. Hard when you have two big bodies that both need to occupy space in the low post. Manek provides excellent space and allows UNC's PnR offense to thrive.

UNC has obviously had a lot of success with two traditional bigs; it creates a ridiculous rebounding margin. But, I think even Hubert is wanting to get away from that. Can't help but think of the '91 Georgetown team with Dikemebe Mutombo and Alonzo Mourning. Two of the all-time great centers and they were an 8-seed that lost in the 2nd Round of the tournament. Just too much overlap between the guys.

Charles Barkley is better than every player but 1 one that has played at unc. Let me guess you don’t graduate from unc either?

Hahahaha- there's no doubt you graduated from Auburn.

What we really need to know is how does Barkley compare to Walker Kessler?

Hahahaha- there's no doubt you graduated from Auburn.

What we really need to know is how does Barkley compare to Walker Kessler?
Thanks for confirming you cheer for unc only because they were previously good and that you couldn’t get into unc

On the macro-side of things, Kessler is a more impactful collegiate player than Manek. He's a beast in the interior and led the nation in blocks.

But for UNC to have success, preferring Manek over Kessler actually makes sense. He complements Bacot a heckuva better than Kessler does. Hard when you have two big bodies that both need to occupy space in the low post. Manek provides excellent space and allows UNC's PnR offense to thrive.

UNC has obviously had a lot of success with two traditional bigs; it creates a ridiculous rebounding margin. But, I think even Hubert is wanting to get away from that. Can't help but think of the '91 Georgetown team with Dikemebe Mutombo and Alonzo Mourning. Two of the all-time great centers and they were an 8-seed that lost in the 2nd Round of the tournament. Just too much overlap between the guys.
I would have loved to have had all 3, but yes, I think based on what UNC needs and the style that HD wants to play, Manek fits the role.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I would have loved to have had all 3, but yes, I think based on what UNC needs and the style that HD wants to play, Manek fits the role.

For sure. Would just be hard to keep all three when you can transfer and be immediately available. Those three guys all need/want starter minutes.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

What year did your last top 5 player play in college?

Yeah, this is just common sense. We've gone over this before. He doesn't want to argue anything reasonable, just say wild stuff that he then avoids when he ends up being wrong.

Yeah, this is just common sense. We've gone over this before. He doesn't want to argue anything reasonable, just say wild stuff that he then avoids when he ends up being wrong.
No. It’s you that doesn’t want to argue common sense. You literally tried to downplay Kessler defensive abilities. That’s when I knew you were a joke

The schmuck only knows about cheater U in Chapel Hole.

When you start acting like 10 year old instead of staying on topic you have no argument, grasping for straws. We will always forever live in your pimple called a head.

When you start acting like 10 year old instead of staying on topic you have no argument, grasping for straws. We will always forever live in your pimple called a head.
A 10 year old knows Frank McGuire was caught cheating and had to leave UNc?

And 1 is not a big separation for NC's. Yes, a 10 year old would know that.

And funny again, you chimed in on a duke thread last week and then accused me of something because I commented. You are the stupidist MFer on here and dont even know it. I really think you think you are a reasonable poster and person. Think again.

Good for him.

No. It’s you that doesn’t want to argue common sense. You literally tried to downplay Kessler defensive abilities. That’s when I knew you were a joke

Nope, said he had issues guarding the perimeter playing the Maye role, which is 100% accurate. I assume that is the post you are referencing though regarding us discussing the Maye role and what Roy saw from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT