ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

Holy fvck. I thought @AuHoosier420 was a bad troll. Now I feel bad. We’ve been laughing at a paint eating, room temp IQ guy. It’s not often you get to see this and now I feel dirty. We should probably let up. If you need help bud, my DMs are open. I’m happy to hear you out.

Reactions: duckboy33
Holy fvck. I thought @AuHoosier420 was a bad troll. Now I feel bad. We’ve been laughing at a paint eating, room temp IQ guy. It’s not often you get to see this and now I feel dirty. We should probably let up. If you need help bud, my DMs are open. I’m happy to hear you out.

he’s absolutely on the spectrum and it’s probably made worse by the amount of THC coursing through his veins.

sad.

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
Just another lightweight that I delittled. Unc fans are by far the easiest. Literally all dumber than shit

Just another lightweight that I delittled. Unc fans are by far the easiest. Literally all dumber than shit

giphy.gif

Likely getting a BJ from some hAUt auburn sorositute at auburn instead of the fat ugly north eastern trash women that go to school at unc
Got your schools with northeastern girls mixed up there…. That would be the cesspool 8 miles up the road.

ADVERTISEMENT