ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

What are you going to say when he starts hitting shots outside under Bruce?
He hit 10 out of 50 from 3.

giphy.gif

All jokes aside, he had the kind of year I thought he could. Amazing tools to change the game in a multitude of ways, just outside shooting wasn’t one of them. He was great for you and you had an excellent year. What are your thoughts on getting another year from him? He gone?

giphy.gif

All jokes aside, he had the kind of year I thought he could. Amazing tools to change the game in a multitude of ways, just outside shooting wasn’t one of them. He was great for you and you had an excellent year. What are your thoughts on getting another year from him? He gone?

Yeah, he was great and made the right move to go to Auburn. The Auburn guy’s other nonsense was always the contention here. I’m very happy for Kessler and the year he had. Good for him. I’m also sure he will be pulling for his old team next weekend as well. I doubt he has any hard feelings.

giphy.gif

I think he could benefit from another year but he is projected in the first round. We will see

Ah, so that is the key to him learning how to be a perimeter player for Bruce, eh? Another year. So Roy in his freshman year didn't give him the confidence he needed to succeed out there but Bruce in his sophomore year just needs one more year with him. That's one way to avoid admitting you were wrong.

giphy.gif

Ah, so that is the key to him learning how to be a perimeter player for Bruce, eh? Another year. So Roy in his freshman year didn't give him the confidence he needed to succeed out there but Bruce in his sophomore year just needs one more year with him. That's one way to avoid admitting you were wrong.

giphy.gif
This doesn’t make sense. If only he got away with holding and pulling players down every offensive series like a bagot does. Dude commits 10 fouls a game

It does make sense or you wouldn't have to deflect in your response.
Not it really doesn’t make sense. Walker developed more this year by far than Roy was doing with him. Just because he needs another year doesn’t mean he wasn’t developed at all. If only if he could form tackle like your boy does. It’s amazing what the refs let that Hack get away with it. Baylor got royally screwed by the officials

Not it really doesn’t make sense. Walker developed more this year by far than Roy was doing with him. Just because he needs another year doesn’t mean he wasn’t developed at all. If only if he could form tackle like your boy does. It’s amazing what the refs let that Hack get away with it. Baylor got royally screwed by the officials

No, you said he didn't shoot well because of Roy. Well, he didn't shoot well this year. Either it is because of Bruce (if you aren't a hypocrite) or we were right about his skills and where he should play.

giphy.gif

No, you said he didn't shoot well because of Roy. Well, he didn't shoot well this year. Either it is because of Bruce (if you aren't a hypocrite) or we were right about his skills and where he should play.

giphy.gif
He didn’t shoot or do anything well under Roy because Roy didn’t know how to develop or properly use him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: jhaft703
Pearl developed him so well he only played 13 minutes. Nice observation Skippy.
You are referencing one game? This made me the dumbest post I have seen On here. Pearl made him into a first round pick. Roy did jack shit with him

A short handed Baylor team is better than a full strength Miami team. That means our bum is better than yours.
I mean if all times we’re allowed to have their center play like a football player they would win as well

I for one think that Carolina basketball should be grateful to the Kesslers.

If Kessler doesn't transfer, then Carolina would not have gotten Brady Manek, which is a trade I would make every day of the week. If Kessler were still in Chapel Hill, Carolina would have struggled in the round of 32 at best. Instead, they are playing in the sweet 16 with Manek averaging about a point a minute in the tournament.

Thank you Walker.

Get ready for next year.
Ok
I love that you want to triple down on dumb by claiming the Baylor was short handed or UNC got the whistle.

I love that you want to triple down on dumb by claiming the Baylor was short handed or UNC got the whistle.

Armando literally cannot play basketball without fouling. This isn’t doubling down when it’s the truth. Let’s see if it works out for him in Europe

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
And all 11 were legit fouls. It should have been more than that. Manet and bagot literally can’t play basketball without fouling.

Damn dude, stop crying. You lose after talking shit and now you’re hating big time. Not my fault you lost to an ACC team that finished 6th in the standings.

I for one think that Carolina basketball should be grateful to the Kesslers.

If Kessler doesn't transfer, then Carolina would not have gotten Brady Manek, which is a trade I would make every day of the week. If Kessler were still in Chapel Hill, Carolina would have struggled in the round of 32 at best. Instead, they are playing in the sweet 16 with Manek averaging about a point a minute in the tournament.

Thank you Walker.
You cant be serious with this post. Man, you have a couple good games and almost lose a 25 point lead and you would take Manek over Kessler.

I definitely question your evaluation abilities on that one.

Lets see where they both get drafted.

You cant be serious with this post. Man, you have a couple good games and almost lose a 25 point lead and you would take Manek over Kessler.

There’s Sissy Man, took you long enough.

Damn dude, stop crying. You lose after talking shit and now you’re hating big time. Not my fault you lost to an ACC team that finished 6th in the standings.
There is no crying. Auburn missed 15 layups. We deserve to lose. Not sure what that has to do with North Carolina big men not being able to play basketball without fouling

1) My evaluation shows that Brady Manek is in the sweet 16 and Kessler is not.

2) I thought this was a college basketball board. If I cared about the NBA, I would be posting on an NBA board.

3) 94-81

Reactions: toophly1124

Manek will have a stellar career I am sure in Spain or something like that

2) I thought this was a college basketball board. If I cared about the NBA, I would be posting on an NBA board.

3) 94-81

Ask that clown how many FF’s has duke been to since 2015. And with a boat load of NBA talent to boot.

Manek will have a stellar career I am sure in Spain or something like that

ok, neat.

You can't troll Carolina people about the NBA, considering the 5 best UNC NBA players would beat any other school's 5 best alums.

Does Auburn even have 5 total guys who have ever been drafted into the NBA?

3) 94-81
Again, idiotic post. Typical irrational AFAM U fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT