ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

Nope, said he had issues guarding the perimeter playing the Maye role, which is 100% accurate. I assume that is the post you are referencing though regarding us discussing the Maye role and what Roy saw from him.
You literally claimed Kessler. The leading shot blocker in country could be a defensive liability but yeah common sense and all. You need to stop posting

You literally claimed Kessler. The leading shot blocker in country could be a defensive liability but yeah common sense and all. You need to stop posting
He is in the perimeter. This isn’t complicated for most.

So you would rather lose with NBA caliber talent than win with kids that barely have a pro future?

So you would rather lose with NBA caliber talent than win with kids that barely have a pro future?
Huh? Auburns best players played their worse game of the season yesterday. It’s one game. I still don’t concede that unc is a better team than auburn however. You guys are just hot right now. The tourney doesn’t always have the best teams win

You didn’t limit it to perimeter. I guess since he doesn’t foul every play like bacot he isn’t elite in your mind though

I assumed a level of intellect and comprehension you simply don’t have. That’s on me I suppose.

Huh? Auburns best players played their worse game of the season yesterday. It’s one game. I still don’t concede that unc is a better team than auburn however. You guys are just hot right now. The tourney doesn’t always have the best teams win

You’re right. The best team doesn’t always win this thing.

Playing under pressure is part of what separate good players from great. The Auburn players choked- they didn't have the mental strength to get it done.

No shame in that- it happens and much more frequently to lesser programs.

Playing under pressure is part of what separate good players from great. The Auburn players choked- they didn't have the mental strength to get it done.

No shame in that- it happens and much more frequently to lesser programs.
So when a 5 seeded auburn team beat unc who was a 1 seed by 20 in the 2019 tourney did your players also lack mental strength?

Ok. I am good with applying the same logic then. This tournament experience seems to be greatly helping out. Miami had 3 guys over 22 years old playing last night. Auburn had none. Seeing a lot of senior led teams doing well in This tourney

No one thinks that. Not even you. Everyone can clearly bread this thread. You realize this, no?
You clearly thought it. You literally said the best shot blocker in the Country was a defensive liability. The best part is how much self awareness you lack

per game averages.

Walker
11 points
8 boards
1 assist
10 3’s

Manek
15 points
6 boards
2 assists
85 3’s

In crunch time, Manek the most valuable player in the tournament. Meanwhile Kessler pooped down his leg.

per game averages.

Walker
11 points
8 boards
1 assist
10 3’s

Manek
15 points
6 boards
2 assists
85 3’s

In crunch time, Manek the most valuable player in the tournament. Meanwhile Kessler pooped down his leg.
LOL at your dumbass leaving off a crucial Kessler stat for the season

per game averages.

Walker
11 points
8 boards
1 assist
10 3’s

Manek
15 points
6 boards
2 assists
85 3’s

Again, proves absolutely nothing. How did Manek do in those 5 20+ point losses UNc had this year?

Why isnt he up for NPOY? Oh, yeah, because they dont base awards off of two games.

per game averages.

Walker
11 points
8 boards
1 assist
10 3’s

Manek
15 points
6 boards
2 assists
85 3’s

Manek averages 85 3's per game. What is his shooting %?

Unless unc wins it all auburn will have more accomplished more then unc this year
Goodness, you’re harping on a number one ranking and a first weekend exit. Anything less than a FF is a disappointment for the big boys.

Unless unc wins it all auburn will have more accomplished more then unc this year

Actually that isn't true. Auburn won the regular season in the SEC, which is really cool. Seriously. UNC got a Sweet 16 berth, which is also really cool. If the point is championship or bust they both accomplished nothing. I don't see it that way though. I like celebrating accomplishments and the conference regular season and Sweet 16 are both pretty good ones.

You are becoming as bad as phil on this board whether you realize it or not. Just think about that as you continue to post.

So my point still stands then when unc loses next weekend

It may but UNC is playing. You were the top ranked team for a few weeks, top 5 damn near all year but you laid an egg. This happens every year but you talked a gang of shit from the jump and when you can’t make it out of the first weekend, this is what you get.

Actually that isn't true. Auburn won the regular season in the SEC, which is really cool. Seriously. UNC got a Sweet 16 berth, which is also really cool. If the point is championship or bust they both accomplished nothing. I don't see it that way though. I like celebrating accomplishments and the conference regular season and Sweet are both pretty good ones.

You are becoming as bad as phil on this board whether you realize it or not. Just think about that as you continue to post.
You are worse than Phil. Just think about that. I lost all respect for you when you started taking shots at Kessler when all you had to do was admit that Roy didn’t use him properly. You have seriously overinflated view of yourself and it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: Ticket2ride06
It may but UNC is playing. You were the top ranked team for a few weeks, top 5 damn near all year but you laid an egg. This happens every year but you talked a gang of shit from the jump and when you can’t make it out of the first weekend, this is what you get.
What I get? I still own this board. That hasn’t changed and I will still call delusional unc fans out for what you are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ticket2ride06
You are worse than Phil. Just think about that. I lost all respect for you when you started taking shots at Kessler when all you had to do was admit that Roy didn’t use him properly. You have seriously overinflated view of yourself and it’s hilarious

Oh, like what I said Kessler would be great if they played him down low, which is exactly what Pearl did. Yeah, those are harsh words there. You were the one who said a bunch of nonsense about how Pearl would use him. You were the one who took all the shots at Roy in this thread. You are the one who was wrong. Lucky for you, Pearl is smarter than you when it comes to basketball and parked him down low where he belonged and he excelled just like we said he would.

Roy used him the same way Pearl has but just played him less because he already had a center. I know you know this though.

Oh, like what I said Kessler would be great if they played him down low, which is exactly what Pearl did. Yeah, those are harsh words there. You were the one who said a bunch of nonsense about how Pearl would use him. You were the one who took all the shots at Roy in this thread. You are the one who was wrong. Lucky for you, Pearl is smarter than you when it comes to basketball and parked him down low where he belonged and he excelled just like we said he would.

Roy used him the same way Pearl has but just played him less because he already had a center. I know you know this though.
Pearl let walker have far more freedom than Roy would and put him on the floor. Unc struggled with defense last season and yet roy kept him on the bench. He is a better defender than bacot. I know you know this but refuse to admit it

ADVERTISEMENT