ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

What I get? I still own this board. That hasn’t changed and I will still call delusional unc fans out for what you are

That teenager is coming out again. You're the delusional one thinking Auburn is going to be relevant. You're not ready for the big time and you'll never see Auburn win a natty.

That teenager is coming out again. You're the delusional one thinking Auburn is going to be relevant. You're not ready for the big time and you'll never see Auburn win a natty.
Unc isn’t winning any titles anytime soon either. A couple meaningless wins doesn’t change that.

Pearl let walker have far more freedom than Roy would and put him on the floor. Unc struggled with defense last season and yet roy kept him on the bench. He is a better defender than bacot. I know you know this but refuse to admit it

You're right Kessler is better. Offensively Bacot is better.

Doesn't mean a thing but being this far in the tournament says we have a shot. That's all you ca ask for.
So why did unc fans bring up coach K not winning the ACC for a decade if regular season accomplishments don’t matter?

On the real, if Kessler comes back you guys should be damn good. We all now Jabari is gone.
We got to find some better shooters at guard I think. Last night was not because of the guards as much but every other loss this season was due to guard play. Our guards seem to only be able to hit shots at home this season. Our final 4 team was basically the complete opposite of This team

Two games verses 30 games? Really? No wonder unc was offering fake classes to athletes

and I’m not sure you would even have passed a fake class if you can’t read a stat line.

dude has scored 20+ in every game but one since 2/28 and is averaging 15 on the season and 40% from 3 while making more than 2 per game and also 6 rebounds.

Walker Kessler has scored over 20 twice this season. And that’s against inferior competition as well- he did play in the SEC after all

yeah, we got the good end of this deal

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
and I’m not sure you would even have passed a fake class if you can’t read a stat line.

dude has scored 20+ in every game but one since 2/28 and is averaging 15 on the season and 40% from 3 while making more than 2 per game and also 6 rebounds.

Walker Kessler has scored over 20 twice this season. And that’s against inferior competition as well- he did play in the SEC after all

yeah, we got the good end of this deal
LOL. Defense is what wins championships. And it’s why auburn won a conference title and why unc did not

• Haha
Reactions: Ticket2ride06
LOL. Defense is what wins championships. And it’s why auburn won a conference title and why unc did not

hahaha. Right. That’s why there are so many Big10 teams in the sweet 16.

you are really out of your element here. You should consider my advice re: bong rips.

you are really out of your element here. You should consider my advice re: bong rips.
Unc defense is why you won’t win anything of note this season

Did you have a seizure? Are you ok?
You seriously lack self awareness. I thought duke fans were bad but unc fans are killing them today in that department. Keep digging and I will keep laughing at you

You seriously lack self awareness. I thought duke fans were bad but unc fans are killing them today in that department. Keep digging and I will keep laughing at you

Maybe he can text Walker from the sweet 16 media room?

ADVERTISEMENT