ADVERTISEMENT

UVA press conference

Got the party started way too early yesterday and passed out before the Virginia game. I woke up with a notification from ESPN, but I thought I was dreaming until I woke up. Wow! I'm still shocked! But Virginia is slowly learning having expectations is also a big burden. Having the target on your back isn't always fun.

@jhmossy who all is coming back next season? Is UVA losing a lot?

Got the party started way too early yesterday and passed out before the Virginia game. I woke up with a notification from ESPN, but I thought I was dreaming until I woke up. Wow! I'm still shocked! But Virginia is slowly learning having expectations is also a big burden. Having the target on your back isn't always fun.

@jhmossy who all is coming back next season? Is UVA losing a lot?

We lose Hall, Wilkins, and Johnson. Everyone else is slated to come back as far as I know.

Reactions: KisteK
Incredibly impressed but Tony Bennett. If he gets a slightly better offensive system I'd want him to be the one to replace Self.

Bennett just looks to me like a coach that belongs in the NBA. He's so professional in everything he does and is great at managing contrasting personalities and getting guys to execute his system.

ADVERTISEMENT