ADVERTISEMENT

Hurley > Self

Danny made me $675 last night from a single bet I made almost a month ago.
He made me even more than that last cycle..
Bill def has some catching up to do.

Related, I made three futures for '25 last night and not one of them was for
*checks notes*
DePaul
Indiana
Or
Michigan

Knowing the program I cheer for has infinite better odds, not just this coming year but for the next decade..
((Laffs in Oof))
((Special sawft laff at/for the B1G Oofs))

Infinite. Innnnnfinite. 🥺🥹🤣⚰️

you seem mad. I guess I’d be mad too if I had to watch my team drift into irrelevance because they aren’t the only ones able to pay for players anymore. 😉

Uh, yeah, you are mad for that exact reason. Your program's so irrelevant that donors won't contribute a cent, much less buy another Fab 5 for you to squander. 🤣

Now put down your phone and pick up that mop, bitch. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Hurley has only coached in a top level conference since 2018 and he already has matched Self in total NCs. Hurley didn’t have to pay recruits either.

I mean yeah Hurley is the top of the game. When you win B2B there’s really no other options to consider.

Also your last line. Yeah Hurley did have to pay for recruits. That’s literally how the game is played the last 3 years.

Last edited:
I mean yeah Hurley is the top of the game. When you win B2B there’s really no other options to consider.

Also your last line. Um yeah Hurley did have to pay for recruits. That’s literally how the game is played the last 3 years.

OP not so bright. Should stick to mopping floors.

Reactions: KisteK
Danny made me $675 last night from a single bet I made almost a month ago.
He made me even more than that last cycle..
Bill def has some catching up to do.

Related, I made three futures for '25 last night and not one of them was for
*checks notes*
DePaul
Indiana
Or
Michigan

Knowing the program I cheer for has infinite better odds, not just this coming year but for the next decade..
((Laffs in Oof))
((Special sawft laff at/for the B1G Oofs))

Infinite. Innnnnfinite. 🥺🥹🤣⚰️
Stop getting triggered.

Reactions: MGO2022
We can say that Hurley’s peak > Self’s peak, but we haven’t seen Hurley coaching for more than 5 years to rank him correctly. Self on the other hand, has been consistently good for the last 2 decades. His KU is competitive almost every year and wins big 12 titles like it’s nothing all, even though he’s just a slightly above average tournament coach(though in Self’s defense, KU has always been poor in the tournament, they have only 4 titles and Roy Williams’ tournament record here was also mediocre, so it’s hard to say the problem is Self or KU).

So let’s wait and see, if Hurley wins another 1-2 titles or at least take UConn to elite 8/sweet 16 consistently the next 10 years then this becomes a very good argument.

Reactions: MGO2022
We can say that Hurley’s peak > Self’s peak, but we haven’t seen Hurley coaching for more than 5 years to rank him correctly. Self on the other hand, has been consistently good for the last 2 decades. His KU is competitive almost every year and wins big 12 titles like it’s nothing all, even though he’s just a slightly above average tournament coach(though in Self’s defense, KU has always been poor in the tournament, they have only 4 titles and Roy Williams’ tournament record here was also mediocre, so it’s hard to say the problem is Self or KU).

So let’s wait and see, if Hurley wins another 1-2 titles or at least take UConn to elite 8/sweet 16 consistently the next 10 years then this becomes a very good argument.

I guess "poor" is one way to describe the results of the program with the most tourney wins this century.

I guess "poor" is one way to describe the results of the program with the most tourney wins this century.
Poor in terms of winning national titles, KU has the fewest among all blue blood programs and Self got them 2, which means that they could have had only 2 without him. For a team with such rich history this is subpar at best, also to think Roy Williams was a very good tournament coach at UNC but his time at KU was mostly a choke artist. Makes me wonder how many titles Bill Self could have won if he is in UNC or UK, perhaps he’s a much better tournament coach than we think because it’s just much harder to win in March with KU.

One of the worst on the board.

🤣

MGO's one of the biggest morons I've come across on any board, and if you're giving him reach-arounds, you're probably one too.

Last edited:
🤣

MGO's one of the biggest morons I've come across on any board, and if you're giving him reach-arounds, you're probably an even bigger moron.
Yeah yeah this is coming from someone who lives in Kansas. I guess I’m not sure why a person like yourself who quite clearly had never stepped foot in a college classroom ever is so passionate about college athletics.

Go find a board where people are discussing things that you’ve actually been involved in like being uneducated, or engaging in intercourse with farm animals. I’m sure such message boards probably exist somewhere on the internet. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Yeah yeah this is coming from someone who lives in Kansas. I guess I’m not sure why a person like yourself who quite clearly had never stepped foot in a college classroom ever is so passionate about college athletics.

Go find a board where people are discussing things that you’ve actually been involved in like being uneducated, or engaging in intercourse with farm animals. I’m sure such message boards probably exist somewhere on the internet. 😉

I like how you repeat the same mindless drivel in every post, as if nobody's going to notice that your vocabulary consists of about seven words. You'd be the biggest buffoon in Lawrence, including the panhandlers on Mass St.

Now pick up that ****ing mop and get back to work. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT