ADVERTISEMENT

UVA press conference

Got the party started way too early yesterday and passed out before the Virginia game. I woke up with a notification from ESPN, but I thought I was dreaming until I woke up. Wow! I'm still shocked! But Virginia is slowly learning having expectations is also a big burden. Having the target on your back isn't always fun.

@jhmossy who all is coming back next season? Is UVA losing a lot?

Got the party started way too early yesterday and passed out before the Virginia game. I woke up with a notification from ESPN, but I thought I was dreaming until I woke up. Wow! I'm still shocked! But Virginia is slowly learning having expectations is also a big burden. Having the target on your back isn't always fun.

@jhmossy who all is coming back next season? Is UVA losing a lot?

We lose Hall, Wilkins, and Johnson. Everyone else is slated to come back as far as I know.

Reactions: KisteK
Incredibly impressed but Tony Bennett. If he gets a slightly better offensive system I'd want him to be the one to replace Self.

Bennett just looks to me like a coach that belongs in the NBA. He's so professional in everything he does and is great at managing contrasting personalities and getting guys to execute his system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT