ADVERTISEMENT

UVA is still Reigning, Defending National Champs of the World.

Yes, literally "anyone" can take us down this year.

We could easily lose in the first round depending on the matchup and our best-case scenario is probably Sweet 16.

You need great guard play to make deep runs in the NCAA Tournament, and our guard play is nowhere near good enough.

Don’t tell the kansas fans that.

Granted I thought Kansas was best team too but I was infatuated with dok. Such a beast.

Says he was last online an hour ago. Might as well post, mossy!
200_d.gif

Reactions: jhmossy
No, UVA abdicated their thrown when @jhmossy quit on us. Left me as the only Jew here to run things. This ain't Hollywood or the banking industry, there aren't literally 1000s of us hanging around to make sure things run smooth. We're in very short supply around these parts. As a result, this place has clearly gone to crap.

No, UVA abdicated their thrown when @jhmossy quit on us. Left me as the only Jew here to run things. This ain't Hollywood or the banking industry, there aren't literally 1000s of us hanging around to make sure things run smooth. We're in very short supply around these parts. As a result, this place has clearly gone to crap.

My mother is Jewish so you can count me if you need numbers

Mossy just texted me that he can’t post for some reason even though this is a free board. @Kevin Bryan can you help the brotha out?
Really? That's weird. He isn't banned or blacklisted. There's a mod on one of the other boards that knows how to fix that, but I'm not that tech saavy I guess. 😆 I can't remember which one it is. Maybe someone else can help out. @lurkeraspect84 do you remember?

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT