ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

No, because we could beat SCAR and lose to UK or visa versa. A win would gives us a share, but we have to win out to clinch it solely.
everyone else would have 5 losses in my scenario we would have 3 it would be over

everyone else would have 5 losses in my scenario we would have 3 it would be over
Maybe, you're right AB. I don't spend much time thinking about future scenarios. I'm more enjoy the ride and less about the destination.

• Haha
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
As much as we like to pretend this will be a game...on paper it shouldnt be even close at all. Cocks have the edge in every position except a tie with Kneckt's position....Cocks have the huge edge as far as coaching. BUT...THIS IS THE SEC BABY. I wouldnt be surprised if UT kept it interesting.

UT 71
COCKS 76

This Wednesday at 7pm God's Time is the biggest regular season game in college hoops this season.

This game could also be for a #1 seed in the tourney as well.

Not sure the Vols will be ready for the Cockpit and Meechie is on a heater that Knect or any Vol can stop.

Vols how you feel about the game?
USCjr is 47th in the NET with 2 quad 3 losses. They ain't getting a 1 seed

Reactions: Deepelm
Seems like I have some time on my hands. Soundtrack time!

Cocks better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Tennessee is comin' to town

Vols making a list
Barnes checking it twice
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice

Vols see you when you're sleeping
Barnes knows when you're awake
Vols know if Cocks been bad or suck
So suck for suckiness sake

So Cocks better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why

Tonight is the biggest night in college hoops this season.

Two powerhouses. Winner takes the SEC crown.

Word is many Carolina fans are already at CLA tailgating.

My body is ready.
It's a big game for sure.

Tennessee is the best team in the league IMO. That being said, it's on the road and even though UT has done great on the road...it's still a road game in the SEC. Expect shenanigans.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I will say it's a bit convenient that neither of the two teams playing for the title had to play Florida in Gainesville.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm sure the music you're singing will come to a stop Wednesday and you'll go hide under a rock and wait for a WCBB game to pop up and brag about. "Cola-town" is such a plug town it isn't even branded. It' not Coketown or Pepsitown it isn't even Royal Crown town, it's Cola town. That's kinda like check cola or some other shit drink//town.

Maybe y'all can work your way up to Sam's brand cola town. Good luck with that.
I remember when Tennessee fans use to do the same thing when their women’s team was good and their men’s team was shit. Funny how that works😂

I remember when Tennessee fans use to do the same thing when their women’s team was good and their men’s team was shit. Funny how that works😂
Oh yeah. Sugar wouldn't melt in a Vols mouth when Pat was still on the sideline and on the right side of the dirt.

LOL still mad about Saturday.

TASTE
Just callin it like I see it. Hope Carolina wins tonight for sure. I just think overall Tennessee has the best squad in the league. The 2-6 teams are all in the next tier IMO. Still very good teams, and certainly good enough to get a big W at home vs anyone else in the SEC.

Fun game so far. Refs have decided to call very little, even some pretty obvious fouls, which has made for a really nice flowing game.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT