ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

Can ya'll make up your minds?

I like it in this game because to me they are only calling the really relevant contact, which I like. These teams are playing physical but not hacking all over the place. Plus, UNC isn't involved so it isn't going to piss me off, lol.

It if was up to me they would call everything and get this hack and slash defense these coaches teach out of the game but they are never going to do that.

it's amazing how teams keep giving up the corner three to Knecht on the BLOB plays.

It if was up to me they would call everything and get this hack and slash defense these coaches teach out of the game but they are never going to do that.
If everything were called, we'd still be in November.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
I like my dog shit offense and heavy defense in the BIG 10 West, not on the basketball floor

I like it in this game because to me they are only calling the really relevant contact, which I like. These teams are playing physical but not hacking all over the place. Plus, UNC isn't involved so it isn't going to piss me off, lol.
Best reference about officiating EVER. 100% spot on. All they years I;ve been on here, BY FAR the most educated statement regarding "contact", I have seen.

Did someone take Meechie's nuts before the game started? You can't be scared to drive as a point guard.

Why did espn not show a more clear view of the shot clock violation? Seemed REALLY close, my dvr is too choppy to slow mo. Ya'll get a better look?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Seemed a bit sketch honestly.

Yeah, but think they returned the favor a few minutes ago. Looked like a clear goaltend on South Carolina. Assume they can't review it since they didn't call it.

USCsr just lacks a touch on offense. If they had 1 or 2 more shooters they could be dangerous. Maybe one more long rim protector.

That's not even close to a foul Laughing --Dude jumped 5 feet to his right to create contact.

Good no call by the ref. The cock player jumped into the Vol.

South Carolina is legit. That Johnson kid is pretty ridiculous. They settled a little too much but that team can make some noise in March.

ADVERTISEMENT