ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Buffalo

The little guy guarding Alexander has actually done a pretty decent job compared to most of the guys who have to check him.

Good half. Gotta come out swinging in the second half, I don't want to see a repeat of the Davidson game.

Buffalo shoots too well got to break them right out of the half

Buffalo fouls more on average than any team UK has played except for WVU.

Buffalo shot 10 more 3s than UK, and got outrebounded by 4, and have shot more FTs than UK.

And the same dudes whining about “UK fans whine about officials” are ITT complaining about UK getting the benefit of the whistle.

Jesus Christ.

Buffalo shot 10 more 3s than UK, and got outrebounded by 4, and have shot more FTs than UK.

And the same dudes whining about “UK fans whine about officials” are ITT complaining about UK getting the benefit of the whistle.

Jesus Christ.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Hank_
The team that shot 17 3s have a FT advantage. Despite that,I think the game has been called fairly well. We are committing some dumbass fouls.

Jesus Christ.
200.gif

Reactions: Hank_
When you see UNC fans bashing UK fans about refs after you saw that they blamed refs for UVA beating them is priceless!!!Laughing

Reactions: RonEJones
THat was a foul. But man has Alexander mastered that "head snap". Does it a lot.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I have a baseball series in Grayson, Kentucky this weekend. If UK wins, I will be meeting the wife in Catlanta....

ADVERTISEMENT