ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Buffalo

Curtains. Sweet Sixteen. Great shot at making the Final Four. This team has really turned it on since losing three in a row.

He's done this a lot recently. Would love to hear your "couple others" lol
Assuming all these guys get Kentucky's supporting cast, then I will take Devonte' Graham, Jalen Brunson, Joel Berry and Trae Young for sure ahead of SGA. Great player, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that at all

Look at this jelly tard

No I just find it funny that all you heard from Uk fans that this was the hardest region known to man then all of the sudden Uk fans are so quiet and trying to play dumb now that it's the easiest in history

Imagine when Tennessee loses to Loyola-Chicago. Kentucky will then only POSSIBLY play Cincy in the Elite Eight, and that's if Cincy doesn't lose. What a cakewalk lol
I remember when everyone said this was by far the hardest bracket. Kentucky may end up having the easiest path to a Final 4 ever. Probably easiest to Elite 8 ever as it stands now

Reactions: HRTheCard
No I just find it funny that all you heard from Uk fans that this was the hardest region known to man then all of the sudden Uk fans are so quiet and trying to play dumb now that it's the easiest in history

Was a tough region. Doesn’t mean it is now. I’ll be one to say I’m glad everyone in front lost and we are fortunate.

UK fans were "quiet"? That's the first time I've read that on this board.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
It was tough when it first came out. Did you predict Virginia and Arizona would lose in the first round? I doubt it. Enjoy your game tomorrow

It was tough when it first came out. Did you predict Virginia and Arizona would lose in the first round? I doubt it. Enjoy your game tomorrow

That's a hypothetical statement. In a hypothetical world they were hypothetically difficult. Clearly that isn't the case in reality. Your path is created within the tournament when teams play games. Just because a team was supposed to win doesn't mean they do. It's irrelevant to make a prediction. That's why no one ever gets a perfect bracket.

I was getting ready to say this. But even then, I felt it was a good draw for UK. AZ plays no defense. Sorry but if you cannot defend, your not beating UK. Virginia would have really struggled with UK's size and athleticism. TBH, those two, and UT were the only teams I felt were capable of beating UK.

The names "scared" BBN more than the teams. Folks seen UVA and AZ and freaked out. Didn't research what these teams were and how well UK actually stacked up.

With how things have now panned out, I would be shocked if UK doesn't get to the FF.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I was getting ready to say this. But even then, I felt it was a good draw for UK. AZ plays no defense. Sorry but if you cannot defend, your not beating UK. Virginia would have really struggled with UK's size and athleticism. TBH, those two, and UT were the only teams I felt were capable of beating UK.

The names "scared" BBN more than the teams. Folks seen UVA and AZ and freaked out. Didn't research what these teams were and how well UK actually stacked up.

With how things have now panned out, I would be shocked if UK doesn't get to the FF.
I mean I picked us to get to the final four but I’m biased. No Kentucky fan would have been surprised if we lost in the round of 32 or Sweet Sixteen

What Kentucky fan has said it’s been tough since those teams lost?? None man. You’re better than this.

That's the point. It was so difficult when name brands were in the region, but now that they aren't, you hear 0 complaining. Name brands doesn't automatically mean success, clearly

My point exactly.

That's the point. It was so difficult when name brands were in the region, but now that they aren't, you hear 0 complaining. Name brands doesn't automatically mean success, clearly
Who would complain about the draw we have at this point?? It’s crazy easy. If we don’t do well it’s all on us

Reactions: Quavarius

Don't you think it's a little illogical for anybody to complain when Virginia and Arizona drop out of their brackets?

Please, name one fan base in the country that would enjoy being a 5 seed in a bracket with #1 overall Virginia and 4 seed Arizona at the release of the brackets.

You're forgetting the original bracket. The context is clear.

Original bracket has absolutely nothing to do with anything. That's why you see 0 perfect brackets and loads of upsets. Name brands doesn't equal automatic success. Uk fans complained about Arizona and UVA, two name brands in their region. Now they are gone, you hear nothing. Which is ironic because those name brands got blown out, which shows in reality, they weren't ever anything to begin with.

My favorite thing is all the media members picking Davidson AND Buffalo to beat Kentucky. Cal doesn't lose to mid majors. Hilarious how they let their hate for Cal cloud their judgment that much.

Cincy is no joke.
Cincy is OK. They are really good defensively. Offensively they are decent. And yeah I know they have 6, Top 50 wins. Wanna know who those are against?

Temple 2X's
@UCLA

Houston
@ Wichita State, and.....................

Buffalo.

Sure Cincy could beat UK. But I doubt it. Team to me that could keep UK from FF is UT.

Don't you think it's a little illogical for anybody to complain when Virginia and Arizona drop out of their brackets?

Please, name one fan base in the country that would enjoy being a 5 seed in a bracket with #1 overall Virginia and 4 seed Arizona at the release of the brackets.

I'm sure you're enjoying it now that they got exposed. So many were scared of the name. The name doesn't create your path. Playing the game does. Both got beat by 20, yet no Uk fan is nervous or scared of UMBC and now you have 30+ threads on RR and everywhere calling it a cakewalk. Why? Because Uk is going to play 0 name brands.

ADVERTISEMENT