ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Buffalo

Kentucky fans can’t be upset with these officials. Damn it’s one sided on contact calls.

Oh, I agree. But Buffalo has gotten a lot of clean looks. Have missed. Against AZ, they didn't. Starting to hit some now, which is why the lead suddenly dipped to 5. Kentucky is much, much better (defensively) than AZ. No doubt. And that certainly has and will play a role in Buffalo's shooting. But in fairness, they've missed a lot of open looks.

Meh, they're 5/14 for 36%, which is about their average and notably above our average given up. That triple from the scoring table was nuts!

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Kentucky fans can’t be upset with these officials. Damn it’s one sided on contact calls.

My goodness your hatred completely blinds you from reality. It’s actually a well called game. A couple bad calls, but we have just as many fouls and they have probably shot 4 times the 3s we have.

My goodness your hatred completely blinds you from reality. It’s actually a well called game. A couple bad calls, but we have just as many fouls and they have probably shot 4 times the 3s we have.
Says the fan of the team getting the favorable calls. You showed your dumb ass with the childish thread Thursday, sweetie.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Don’t you have a game to worry about? Or is spring practice today?

We should brigade other team's game threads and pick apart every single little stray comment anyone makes that's vaguely unhappy about something. That would be fun!

Says the fan of the team getting the favorable calls. You showed your dumb ass with the childish thread Thursday, sweetie.
We have two players with foul trouble (three fouls), other team's fans saying we are getting a favorable whistle while UK fans have been totally silent. And UK fans are the whiners. Do you see the irony in the last 10 minutes of posts?

Reactions: VAWildcat15
For the pace and how frantic the game has been,I think its been very well officiated.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Hope Gabriel keeps feeling it from deep, would be nice if we could answer at least some of their threes.

We have two players with foul trouble (three fouls), other team's fans saying we are getting a favorable whistle while UK fans have been totally silent. And UK fans are the whiners. Do you see the irony in the last 10 minutes of posts?
My posts are aimed at a certain few Kentucky fans, and the bobber goes under when they post.

Let's all be honest for a second. Without the refs this would be a 30 Pont game.

10 minutes of attention span is asking too much of a Card - they really can only manage 15 seconds, tops.

I realize since I'm a UK fan, I can't comment about refs, and I'm ok with the way the game has been called, but that 3rd foul on Knox could be called on basically every going in the lane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT