ADVERTISEMENT

Udoka Azabuike / Reid Travis

I’d be totally shocked if UK doesn’t make the final four this year. Hell I’d be a little surprised if they don’t win the whole damn thing. Those downplaying UK’s talent have some jealousy going on. This UK team doesn’t lack one thing.

Sweet Jesus...they just can't help themselves.

Can you not wait until you've seen at least ONE game from the other contenders before proclaiming this?

Nevermind that you really have no idea yet what is lacking...has it occurred to you there might be other teams that don't lack anything?

Sweet Jesus...they just can't help themselves.

Can you not wait until you've seen at least ONE game from the other contenders before proclaiming this?

Nevermind that you really have no idea yet what is lacking...has it occurred to you there might be other teams that don't lack anything?
Yeah, UK fans thinking UK is really good. Who do you think is really good ?

Reactions: KisteK
Yeah, UK fans thinking UK is really good. Who do you think is really good ?

I think KU's talent is every bit as good or better (and unlike Kentucky fans, I don't say this every year--I think Kentucky nearly always has more raw talent).

Duke could be better than Kentucky. There are several teams with an argument.

There are some years in which you know one team will dominate, but this ain't one of those years. Especially considering the most talented teams all have a ton of new pieces. Ridiculous.

I would've thought Willie Cauley Stein would've been more impressionable as a KU fan.

In case you forgot:

The dude only got naturally stronger while at Kentucky, his offense was as bad when he left as it was his freshman year. Are you gonna credit Calipari for WCS’s athleticism? Lol

new-kentucky-basketball-t-shirts-korked-bats-40-0-t-shirts-728x357.jpg

I think KU's talent is every bit as good or better (and unlike Kentucky fans, I don't say this every year--I think Kentucky nearly always has more raw talent).

Duke could be better than Kentucky. There are several teams with an argument.

There are some years in which you know one team will dominate, but this ain't one of those years. Especially considering the most talented teams all have a ton of new pieces. Ridiculous.
So, you think us UK folks should toss in an occasional we suck....like most fan bases?

The dude only got naturally stronger while at Kentucky, his offense was as bad when he left as it was his freshman year. Are you gonna credit Calipari for WCS’s athleticism? Lol

Was more in reference to KU shooting 19% from field

Reactions: rockycard
So proud of that time their most talented team ever beat the weakest KU team of this millennium. Haha.

That's about the level of talent disparity Calipari needs to win.

So, you think us UK folks should toss in an occasional we suck....like most fan bases?

So, in your world, there's nothing in between proclaiming them national champs in August and saying they suck?

Explains a lot actually...

I’d be totally shocked if UK doesn’t make the final four this year. Hell I’d be a little surprised if they don’t win the whole damn thing. Those downplaying UK’s talent have some jealousy going on. This UK team doesn’t lack one thing.

Isn’t this what you’re doing with literally the other 5-8 teams that have the capability to win it all?

Seems hypocritical to me.

So proud of that time their most talented team ever beat the weakest KU team of this millennium. Haha.

That's about the level of talent disparity Calipari needs to win.

....and of course, when the title was on the line in 2012. Funny how you left that out. Was 2012 KU, despite playing for the title, one of the "weakest KU teams of this millennium"? I'm beginning to think you must be a UofLoL fan disguised here as a KU fan to reach such levels of stupidity.

A
....and of course, when the title was on the line in 2012. Funny how you left that out. Was 2012 KU, despite playing for the title, one of the "weakest KU teams of this millennium"? I'm beginning to think you must be a UofLoL fan disguised here as a KU fan to reach such levels of stupidity.
UofLoL? Are you an old man with an adolescent mentality? I feel sorry for you JC.

@rockycard still trying to get into the fray on KU's coat tail. 2012 Most recent National Championship from Kentucky....drum roll.... UK

What about that bet for December's game?

@rockycard still trying to get into the fray on KU's coat tail. 2012 Most recent National Championship from Kentucky....drum roll.... UK

What about that bet for December's game?
And whether you admit it or not, Louisville has won the tournament since....with a lot less NBA talent also.

I don’t bet, if I did I would lump the basketball and football games together.

Left that out? Someone referenced the blowout game from four years ago, so that's what I addressed. Are you mental?

But yes, Calipari had a huge talent advantage in that game as well. Not sure how it could be argued otherwise. The fact that they met in the title game doesn't change that fact.

Reactions: KisteK
And whether you admit it or not, Louisville has won the tournament since....with a lot less NBA talent also.

I don’t bet, if I did I would lump the basketball and football games together.

Just pulling your chain rocky... sig or avatar your choice. Football loser displays it until after the basketball game. Basketball loser displays for the same amount of time....

I think the 2015 team should have won it. I'll blame that one on Cal staying with the Harrisons. Other teams that were close just didn't have the fire power. Talent for sure, but not balanced.

Reactions: rockycard
Imagine all the dunks Udoka will throw down now that teams have to account for another big (who happens to be one of the best players in the country and an excellent passer).
Yes if he stays out of foul trouble he should have a good year. Who is the other Big you’re talking about

That’s the real issue is whether Udoka can stay out of foul trouble or not. Really looking forward to the KU/UK game.

Udoka is a damn good player, that said so is Travis. I would take udoka over him based on his size and ability to clear the lane. If it comes down to free throws we all know the decision

How can De Sousa be eligible? That’s great for KU if he is, I just always assumed he wouldn’t be.

He’s eligible but KU is holding him out which is the right move. With the FBI turning everything over to the NCAA since their case is finished, who knows if we ever see DeSousa play for KU again. Since the NCAA has a reputation for dragging their feet, I’m not feeling confident that Silvio will play another game for KU. Wished I felt different but don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT