ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas Secret Santa help!

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Every year I do the secret Santa thing for a couple of kids in my community. There is a kid this year wanting a white Kobe Bryant #24 jersey. I’ve looked on eBay and I’m not having much luck. Does anybody on here deal with jerseys much that could point me in the right direction? I don’t want a cheap one but I also don’t wanna pay $300 for one. I can’t find anything in the middle. Any help would be appreciated.

white Kobe Bryant
eaIL1pp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Every year I do the secret Santa thing for a couple of kids in my community. There is a kid this year wanting a white Kobe Bryant #24 jersey. I’ve looked on eBay and I’m not having much luck. Does anybody on here deal with jerseys much that could point me in the right direction? I don’t want a cheap one but I also don’t wanna pay $300 for one. I can’t find anything in the middle. Any help would be appreciated.
Give me a few. I'll let ya know.

Reactions: Scotty00
Buddy of mine who I worked College baseball with, works for UmpAttire. He's worked AAA baseball, and is very connected to MLB baseball, and a lot of their charity works. I have reached out to him.

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT