ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday night hoops thread***

Barrett is an abysmal free throw shooter, good Lord.

See Reddish, that's how you move laterally to avoid the charge.

I know but 2 weeks ago I was told he would be back right away.

What’s going on? Seriously? What’s the inside info here?
There is no inside info, no one knows shit and if they say they do they're full of it.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Well that was ugly. Enough basketball for me tonight. I hope we bring something better on Saturday.

I’ll be honest. I don’t even think you win WITH Zion. Something about UNC is getting scary
They looked really scary against Clemson but yeah Duke will get murdered Saturday without Zion and might lose with him.

They looked really scary against Clemson but yeah Duke will get murdered Saturday without Zion and might lose with him.

No chance. Duke has 2 lottery picks even if Zion doesn’t play. Carolina will be lucky to be within 40.

No chance. Duke has 2 lottery picks even if Zion doesn’t play. Carolina will be lucky to be within 40.
Pretty sure Coby White and Nassir Little are going to be lottery picks. Reddish has played like a lottery pick in 2 games all year so that leaves RJ Barrett. He's good but can't do it all himself. As I was typing this Reddish picked up 2 offensive fouls.

Pretty sure Coby White and Nassir Little are going to be lottery picks. Reddish has played like a lottery pick in 2 games all year so that leaves RJ Barrett. He's good but can't do it all himself. As I was typing this Reddish picked up 2 offensive fouls.

Possibly they could be lottery picks. They certainly haven’t been touted and that has probably made them play harder.

And don’t worry- make up call just happened on the other end.

Possibly they could be lottery picks. They certainly haven’t been touted and that has probably made them play harder.

Little has been in every mock lottery I have seen.

I'm sick of ESPN blowing up the freshmen class as well. Tre Jones is a good college point guard that couldn't beat Stevie Wonder at Horse, Reddish is meh 90% of the time, the other 2 are legit. Zion is such a freak that he made up for a lot of this team's weaknesses, they simply aren't a great team without him.

BOY, DO I LOVE THIS UNC BB TEAM1

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT