ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow, NIKE joins the cheating party.

He got the offensive rebound because he lowered his elbow on the shot and bumped him out of the way.

there was no shove with the arm....... the momentum was with the body bump and with it being under the basket...... refs arent calling that an offensive foul.........

Pretty simple concept, really. LSU @ UK comes to mind.

Pretty simple concept that a no call in the middle of the game can change the game completely when it comes to someone who’s +17 on the court being subbed out and sitting on the bench.

But yeah, continue to be insanely biased as usual.

there was no shove with the arm....... the momentum was with the body bump and with it being under the basket...... refs arent calling that an offensive foul.........

Why because he’s stronger? Refs aren’t calling a foul on Zion for initiating the contact on Tacko, yet you were mad that they didn’t call an offensive on him.

Reactions: Quavarius
Why because he’s stronger? Refs aren’t calling a foul on Zion for initiating the contact on Tacko, yet you were mad that they didn’t call an offensive on him.

Even if you said ok......... good for zion... still doesnt excuse the hook and hold in plain sight plus the push in the back by Barrett. Refs were too chicken sh*t to blow the whistle against Duke at the end..........

Duke fans know they were fortunate.....

Even if you said ok......... good for zion... still doesnt excuse the hook and hold in plain sight plus the push in the back by Barrett. Refs were too chicken sh*t to blow the whistle against Duke at the end..........
Why?

a no call in the final seconds of a game in a close game means winning and losing..
So forget bad calls or no calls that happen with 2 minutes left. Duke was down 3 when Zion scores in the play you're whining about. Duke was up one, was going to have possession of the ball when they called a clean block a foul on a three point shot. UCF makes 3 FTs and they're up two. Then they call a horrible charge call on Zion giving UCF the ball. Then, they spend 5 minutes looking at a replay that shows the ball never hit the rim and still get the call wrong. On that play, they got away with holding Javin down on the putback. That is five points just given to UCF with 2 minutes left in the game. But you are willing to ignore all of that just so you can cry about what you see as a bad call just because it was with 7 seconds left and not two minutes.

Duke fans know they were fortunate.....

U.K. fans were very fortunate against Wofford

Reactions: HRTheCard

You do realize that we see more than refs do because we are watching it on TV. I mean my goodness, please go be a ref if you think it’s so easy. We all, including myself, think that it’s so easy to see everything. But there’s no way it is. Imagine having a job where all you do is get harrassed no matter how hard you try to do your best and catch everything.

I mean come on. If you want to complain about the no call’s at the end, fine. But you can’t ignore the no call on Tacko that would’ve put him on the bench with 9 minutes left. You also can’t point out a double dribble in the first half of the Uk game and then disregard mid game no call’s that went against Duke. You also can’t get away with complaining about the refs without getting mad at UCF for hosing an alley-oop, missing a tip in, and failing to hit a layup. All 3 were late game.

None of this includes the shot clock violation (that was as close as you can get but ball never changed rotation, just like the double dribble which looked like it hit Herro’s foot but the 2pts counted for Wofford), both went against Uk and Duke. Also doesn’t include the bogus foul on the 3pt block by Reddish, or the Zion charge.

You are willing to give up all your integrity by completely ignoring that Duke got bad call’s that totally impacted the game, just to be mad because Duke won.

Reactions: Quavarius
So forget bad calls or no calls that happen with 2 minutes left. Duke was down 3 when Zion scores in the play you're whining about. Duke was up one, was going to have possession of the ball when they called a clean block a foul on a three point shot. UCF makes 3 FTs and they're up two. Then they call a horrible charge call on Zion giving UCF the ball. Then, they spend 5 minutes looking at a replay that shows the ball never hit the rim and still get the call wrong. On that play, they got away with holding Javin down on the putback. That is five points just given to UCF with 2 minutes left in the game. But you are willing to ignore all of that just so you can cry about what you see as a bad call just because it was with 7 seconds left and not two minutes.

there was calls for both teams and non calls........ but in the end when the game was on the line... the refs let 5 different things happen that all favored duke...

But you’re still bitching.......like a bitch

and you are bitching about me... like a bitch Funny how you are getting involved in something that doesnt mean a damn for your team either... If Im pot.. you're definitely Kettle.

Sources told ESPN that the AAU coach is Gary Franklin of the California Supreme program in Los Angeles. Franklin's former players include NBA players Deandre Ayton (who played at Arizona) and De'Anthony Melton (USC) of the Suns, Solomon Hill (Arizona) of the Pelicans and Aaron Holiday (UCLA) of the Pacers. Franklin also has coached several current college players, including Oregon's Bol Bol and UCLA's Shareef O'Neal.

there was calls for both teams and non calls........ but in the end when the game was on the line... the refs let 5 different things happen that all favored duke...
Well. I have said all I care to say about it anymore. Duke won, that upset you. That's the only reason why you are crying. Good luck the rest of the way.

Ole HRThetard kicked his dog when he put 2 and 2 together on that one.

You can see it in his posts, he wants UK to get in trouble so bad it hurts.

I bet if UK gets in trouble for something as small as having a coach too close to a player during non coaching days and has to serve a half hour of community service, he'll jack all over himself and collapse of a heart attack.

I’m gonna say him and Sugar Tits jack each other and catch each other’s mess right in their face and then kiss!Laughing

It’s so unbelievable that you wouldn’t be crying right now had UCF made a point blank tip in.

I wasn’t hopeful that this would turn out to be ONLY Uk. That’s why I never mentioned them directly. If I only wanted this to be Uk, I would’ve said that. But I wouldn’t mind seeing other schools get hit too just as bad, aka Indiana mostly.

Some in here act like they never wish Louisville, UNC or Duke harm, but they do. Then proceed to get mad when it’s back at them. They are rivalries. It’s what happens.
Haha, you were just TRYING to not be obvious just in case it blew up in your face.

You've learned your lesson a little, but you still can't hide your true intentions.

You get a C for effort though.

Wait, are UNC people really going with the "Well, even though we are one of the biggest Nike schools, they save the cheating for OTHER schools" line of reasoning?

Eh. Any top 100 school probably should be worried.

Silly rabbit, haven’t you heard? UNc doesn’t cheat!Laughing

you wouldnt of been crying if Wofford's guy could hit a 3pt shot on saturday...

This has nothing to do with Uk. It was all about Duke. It was never about Uk until you mentioned the infamous double dribble. So again, solid try, but not good enough.

It’s so unbelievable that you wouldn’t be crying right now had UCF made a point blank tip in.
If anybody is crying, it's you because Nike schools haven't been as heavily implicated as the flagship Adidas schools, hence the thread title.

You can lie all you want, but everyone sees through it. And ftr, you keep responding to a poster and say he "keeps crying" when he responds back. Do you know how stupid and irrational that is?

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
This has nothing to do with Uk. It was all about Duke. It was never about Uk until you mentioned the infamous double dribble. So again, solid try, but not good enough.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
If anybody is crying, it's you because Nike schools haven't been as heavily implicated as the flagship Adidas schools, hence the thread title.

You can lie all you want, but everyone sees through it. And ftr, you keep responding to a poster and say he "keeps crying" when he responds back. Do you know how stupid and irrational that is?

Do you know how stupid and irrational it is to act like a double dribble no call in the first half mattered but a no call foul mid-way in the 2nd half of a game didn't matter as much as the end?

I think Arizona has been extremely implicated, so you are wrong there.

You keep saying that everyone sees through it yet only Kentucky fans are responding negatively to me ITT. Coincidence?

You keep doing you, Jarms. Congrats on coming back under a new alias because you were so rustled at the outcome of the UNC trial. And if you aren't Jarms, you might as well be.

You keep saying that everyone sees through it yet only Kentucky fans are responding negatively to me ITT. Coincidence?

You keep doing you, Jarms. Congrats on coming back under a new alias because you were so rustled at the outcome of the UNC trial. And if you aren't Jarms, you might as well be.
  • That's because you were very obviously hoping UK would be implicated, which was so obvious.
  • I wish I could have posted here at the same time as jarms. Could have been a dynamic duo. Dude really hurt some of you.

Reactions: oldsports_
  • That's because you were very obviously hoping UK would be implicated, which was so obvious.
  • I wish I could have posted here at the same time as jarms. Could have been a dynamic duo. Dude really hurt some of you.

You should reread the thread he got banned from. He was rustled to no end.

Thanks for the bullets though. I never suggested anything to Kentucky, but you took it to heart just like the others in this thread. You all assumed that I was solely referring to Uk with my initial post, even though there is 0 implication of that.

Therefore, the most insecure fan base in the country strikes again. If you have nothing to worry about, then there should be no reason for a rival to want something to come out. It's the same reason why people are obviously wanting Duke to get the bone for once, including you.

Do you know how stupid and irrational it is to act like a double dribble no call in the first half mattered but a no call foul mid-way in the 2nd half of a game didn't matter as much as the end?

I think Arizona has been extremely implicated, so you are wrong there.

Hey buddy, let me ask you this, if there is no difference between the beginning/middle of the game and the end of the game, why did the ncaa decide to stop the clock after every made basket at the end of the game?

Look, I don' care what happened in the duke game, but if you think things that happen in the regular flow of the beginning and middle of the game are the same as what happens in crunch time, you're insane.

The last 4 minutes of the game, in a tight game especially, are played much differently than the rest of the game. The team in the lead runs their offense based on the clock, the team trailing is trying to get every possession they can and score as fast as they can.

In most cases, teams foul to stop the clock and whether you believe it or not, referees know what's happening, they know the trailing team wants to foul to stop the clock and they know there are certain fouls that shouldn't be called.

The last 4 minutes of a college basketball game are managed, played, set up, timed and called differently than the rest of the game.

Again, I don't care what happened in the Duke vs UCF game, both teams deserved to win and both teams deserved to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT