ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow, NIKE joins the cheating party.

dont need to pray... you guys got caught giving money to Bowen while already on probation...... just giving money to Bowen's family to stay at the galt house is enough to give you guys another post season ban.

Its ok...... its not like Mack went all the way over to Ireland to the guys mom because she's an integral part of his decision....... LOL is the max cash carry on still 10K? Im sure UL learned its lesson and just happened to get a top 5 class while staring down destruction from the NCAA on the up and up.
Lollllll, yeah Mack paid off his mom...RollLaugh

My lord you’re reaching. It’s cute how bad you want us to get screwed. Ain’t happening.

Reactions: HRTheCard
It's so great the one's that got caught are desperately pleading...out loud, for everyone else to be as stupid as they were.

It's no ones fault but your own for choosing your team.

...and no @HRTheCard , I don't need to wish for Duke to get busted. (stop hiding behind Duke) Loser's mentality. 8 is still greater than 6.

Well, I suppose it's possible that your coaches have wised up since the days of mailing cash and now leave it in the hands of agents.

The NCAA will end up making money off the pay for player. NCAA gets 50% of the take...... so pay the player what you want..... but there will still be more under the table lol....

NCAA doesn't know whether to sh*t or go blind from all this....

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Maybe you should inform Jerry Eaves, Butch Beard and Co. what you know. They say the exact opposite of what you say....on a daily basis.
Jerry Eaves would drink the sweat from Cals man tits. Doesn’t hold much weight.

With Ayton and Bol being named... we were recruiting them...... and yet according to this Nike steered them away from us to Zona and Oregon.. but nah.......... im supposed to be concerned according to butt hurt Cardinal fans. Laughing

Not one person said you should be concerned.

You are so insecure. My goodness it shows.

Reactions: UL_1986
Talking about butt hurt. Him and Kl seem hurt pretty bad.
They’re decent at making up absurd hypotheticals. What’s funny is they seem more concerned about our program than their own. Speaks volumes of their obsession.

Reactions: HRTheCard
You mean all that extortion and threats to just release old news? I'm disappointed....

Lollllll, yeah Mack paid off his mom...RollLaugh

My lord you’re reaching. It’s cute how bad you want us to get screwed. Ain’t happening.
You have already screwed yourself. When you pay players while on probation the NCAA does not like that.

I once thought the NCAA would let the Bowen stuff slide since UofL got rid of everyone involved but I’ve seen some in the media since suggest that won’t be the case.

I once thought the NCAA would let the Bowen stuff slide since UofL got rid of everyone involved but I’ve seen some in the media since suggest that won’t be the case.

when has firing the guilty parties ever allowed schools to skip punishment?

I know you’ll be praying devoutly.

Underrated post.
2VLDADFOGDMIWF7YI7UGQR4FTZ3TJYN3.jpg

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
They should let it slide. They're just kicking a man down if they do anything else.

They cleaned house and any further punishment, just messes with the rebuilding. Why punish the new guys?

hopefully that works for everyone in th fbi scandal.

Well, I suppose it's possible that your coaches have wised up since the days of mailing cash and now leave it in the hands of agents.
5 Championship coaches. Bourbon Trail and 11 Horses to win the Triple Crown.

thanks for Rupp and Calipari.

KU leads in major infractions.

They should let it slide. They're just kicking a man down if they do anything else.

They cleaned house and any further punishment, just messes with the NCAA's money. Why punish the new guys?

hopefully that works for everyone in th fbi scandal.

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT