ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow, NIKE joins the cheating party.

You think that arrogant prick would take legal advice from another lawyer? Now way he doesn't think he's the best lawyer in a room full of lawyers.

Somebody needs to get in his ear and tell him this

giphy.gif

Tell me about the wabbits, George.

BOOM!!!!!! Shot in the back of the head.
Lennie doesn't get to tend to the wabbits.

Sucks ass, I saw a dog get hit last night, thoughts through my head was, save dog, move the dog,or pull into Sonic, like nothing happened.

You would have thought his lawyer would have told him to back off for a couple days after getting arrested for trying to extort Nike.

I'm sure his lawyer did. Lawyers only offer advice, though, and you'd be shocked (or not) at how many clients disregard that expensive advice.

Reactions: UNC71-00
You would have thought his lawyer would have told him to back off for a couple days after getting arrested for trying to extort Nike.

CRAZY balls. Crazy. I can only assume that he thinks making this information public will take heat off of him.

BTW, I doubt he is knowingly lying. Just those tweets would open him up to some CRAZY lawsuits.

Reactions: bMORE607
CRAZY balls. Crazy. I can only assume that he thinks making this information public will take heat off of him.

BTW, I doubt he is knowingly lying. Just those tweets would open him up to some CRAZY lawsuits.

Oh I don’t think he is lying. I would just shut the fvck up and go away, but then again I’m not in his position.

I'm laughing at him trying to extort Nike with two dudes we already knew got paid. Ayton was the subject of wire taps. What a moron.

They will probably put Mueller on this one and everyone will talk it up like its doomsday and all these blue bloods are going down----and then he will find nothing and we can just go back to playing basketball.
he can be hired for a mere 25 million

It's so great the one's that got caught are desperately pleading...out loud, for everyone else to be as stupid as they were.

It's no ones fault but your own for choosing your team.

...and no @HRTheCard , I don't need to wish for Duke to get busted. (stop hiding behind Duke) Loser's mentality. 8 is still greater than 6.

Last edited:
It's so great the one's that got caught are desperately pleading...out loud, for everyone else to be as stupid as they were.

...and no @HRTheCard , I don't need to wish for Duke to get busted. (stop hiding behind Duke) Loser's mentality. 8 is still greater than 6.

Lies

We haven't won number 6 yet. Wait a couple of weeks.

Oregon and Arizona.......... Bol and Ayton...... oh man........ HRthecard was right.... Nike just got destro............. oh wait.. no Duke, UK or UNC....?? LOL... Thanks for playing.... here's your consolation prize.... Zona and Oregon... Laughing

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Oregon and Arizona.......... Bol and Ayton...... oh man........ HRthecard was right.... Nike just got destro............. oh wait.. no Duke, UK or UNC....?? LOL... Thanks for playing.... here's your consolation prize.... Zona and Oregon... Laughing

Oregon is the #1 Nike school genius. It’s not even close with Phil being affiliated. Are you that clueless?

Reactions: UL_1986
With Ayton and Bol being named... we were recruiting them...... and yet according to this Nike steered them away from us to Zona and Oregon.. but nah.......... im supposed to be concerned according to butt hurt Cardinal fans. Laughing

****ing fuming bro lol..o_O

You and kl still on your knees praying we get implicated further? Rhetorical question, little guy.

dont need to pray... you guys got caught giving money to Bowen while already on probation...... just giving money to Bowen's family to stay at the galt house is enough to give you guys another post season ban.

Its ok...... its not like Mack went all the way over to Ireland to the guys mom because she's an integral part of his decision....... LOL is the max cash carry on still 10K? Im sure UL learned its lesson and just happened to get a top 5 class while staring down destruction from the NCAA on the up and up.

ADVERTISEMENT