ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s games

Had to have that one to make up for those bad BC and Pitt losses

The Pitt loss was easy to see coming a mile away. Physically and emotionally draining game 36 hours prior with a severely banged up team. Add in the fact that Pitt was given a 100% FT rate—100%!!!! that’s like 30% higher than any ACC team in a decade—and there you have it.

BC was a pretty bad loss if for no other reason because we were up 15. Really would have been nice if Cofer played that game.

Kentucky beating Mississippi State was expected, losing on the road to FSU isn’t shameful. Being a 3 seed compared to a 5 seed this year isn’t a big deal, avoiding Duke is.

....a 3 seed...? Dream on, Blockhead. After the dookies destroy U6 and a few more games get "pissed away", along with your annual ACCT loss, you're looking at a 6 at best.

....a 3 seed...? Dream on, Blockhead. After the dookies destroy U6 and a few more games get "pissed away", along with your annual ACCT loss, you're looking at a 6 at best.

What's the difference between a 3 and a 6 after the first game?

Give me a 6 seed all day long over a 4 or 5. Clear drop off after the 1 seeds so I'd like to avoid playing them until as late as possible.

What's the difference between a 3 and a 6 after the first game?

Give me a 6 seed all day long over a 4 or 5. Clear drop off after the 1 seeds so I'd like to avoid playing them until as late as possible.

....just an observation on what U6 fans think their team is vs reality of what they'll be on Selection Sunday

....just an observation on what U6 fans think their team is vs reality of what they'll be on Selection Sunday

Pretty sure he was saying UL would be a 5 seed...which he said wasn’t much different from a 3 seed if you avoid Duke.

Reactions: sgrooms
ADVERTISEMENT