ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s games

Starkville seems like the most miserable place on earth. Basketball venues don't allow cowbells, so you can just hear the incoherent anger coming through the hot mics in the arena.

Glad to see UK not let a team punk them late. Was almost Alabama all over again, get up big and then let a team scrap their way back in it.

Also, it's about time for Rafferty to hang it up.

tenor.gif

Reactions: rockycard
Well, State shot 14 free throws in the second half and hit 7 threes on top of that. I'll take a Q1 road win against a ranked team. Onto LSU, and then Tennessee.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I was not expecting that game to be so stressful. Guys went cold in all areas but still found a way to wake up enough to get the W. Great road win.

Starkville seems like the most miserable place on earth. Basketball venues don't allow cowbells, so you can just hear the incoherent anger coming through the hot mics in the arena.

Glad to see UK not let a team punk them late. Was almost Alabama all over again, get up big and then let a team scrap their way back in it.

Also, it's about time for Rafferty to hang it up.
He sounded sick today.

Are you sure today is a turd? They've been shooting lights out.
Coby killed it, sure. Take away his numbers and they were 6-16 (37.5%) from 3 and 20-50 (40%) from the field. Turds.

Did UNC just win the championship? That celebration didn't look like that of a win against a 2-8 team at home.
Your hate is palpable, and pathetic. Silly kids celebrating a win. How embarrassing! Gtfo.

Coby killed it, sure. Take away his numbers and they were 6-16 (37.5%) from 3 and 20-50 (40%) from the field. Turds.

38% from 3 as a team is a turd? Maybe this Duke team has changed my perception, but that doesn't seem horrible to me. Especially considering you're taking the best shooter away in that calculation.

38% from 3 as a team is a turd? Maybe this Duke team has changed my perception, but that doesn't seem horrible to me. Especially considering you're taking the best shooter away in that calculation.
Sure as hell wasn’t “lights out.”

The problem today was rebounding. Effort wasn’t there from anyone other than Little and Maye
Yeah. I was going to explain there’s more than shooting percentages to a game but I’ve noticed he’s pretty much a hater, so left it at that. Thankfully they got the win. Can’t all be pretty.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Well that's 10 games in a row now where Rocky is forced to kick his dog in anger.

UK wins take the air right out of his sails. I love it.

In other news, freakin' Vegas had UK -4 and they were right on the money again.

Is Coby White a one and done??
Man, I think so sadly. If Little going, why wouldn’t Coby. I’d draft him over Little without question at this point. But maybe that’s one of several reasons I’m not an NBA GM.

Well that's 10 games in a row now where Rocky is forced to kick his dog in anger.

UK wins take the air right out of his sails. I love it.

In other news, freakin' Vegas had UK -4 and they were right on the money again.

Is that you in your profile picture?

ADVERTISEMENT