ADVERTISEMENT

This raggedy UVA squad is top 5?

You, on the other hand, pulled a Houdini after the next round. It’s okay. Some guys just aren’t man enough to deal with it.

Houdini? I haven’t left here at all. You are making up things again

Ill admit that UVA fans have a hard life. UVA is an extremely pretentious place, with alot of arrogance that comes from being such a storied institution....and that mindset has a hard time reconciling with being an afterthought in the ACC. I get the angst and the desire for retribution.

Id just suggest acting like you've been there before. Always the best approach.
can't you just keep your shit takes to our homeboard?

Tons of comfort. Anything you win under Pearl will get vacated anyways so it’s a good thing you guys choked in the Final Four
Choked? Is that what you call it when the refs decide to hand the game to UVA? I think you need to check the dictionary and get to us on that one.

Choked? Is that what you call it when the refs decide to hand the game to UVA? I think you need to check the dictionary and get to us on that one.

Fouling a 3 point shooter up 2 is quintessential choking. Even Bryce Brown knew you guys choked

5ca9586424000076000679a3.jpeg

Reactions: tw3301 and UL_1986
I had Virginia at #19 in my preseason top 50. I think that's about right. A 5 seed or so. They'll look much better with Key in the lineup. It's a re-build year. Everyone knew that going into the season. It's similar to the 2017 team that struggled a bit after losing Brogdon, Gill, and Tobey to graduation the year before. They'll be a contender in 2021, IMO.

Reactions: jhmossy
Ill give him that they are the Champs, and they had a great year...and while there are national champs every year...only one school ever lost to a 16 seed.

That is truly forever.

that is for them, what the kick 6 is to bama.

no matter how much success you have it will never wash it from history. its just always there ever year when march madness comes around.

Sure it will get easier over the years but its just there forever.

Fouling a 3 point shooter up 2 is quintessential choking. Even Bryce Brown knew you guys choked

Not really, we were playing with house money at that point. I mean we had run through what some people called the greatest three game gauntlet in recent March Madness history.

but whatever makes you feel better about this: (damn i forgot what a slaughter that was)

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
By shit takes, you mean things you don’t want to hear?

...like IU has the 2nd worst win percentage in the P5

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin...=1869&end=2018&rpct=30&min=5&se=on&by=Win+Pct

...and your savior OC is going to bail first chance he gets?

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/co...state/bulldogs-football/article238103864.html
I'm a Purdue fan that lost an avatar bet.

I've made fun of your "Swanigan should've stayed at Purdue so he could become a legend and started a lucrative car dealership" takes on our home board.

I'm a Purdue fan that lost an avatar bet.

I've made fun of your "Swanigan should've stayed at Purdue so he could become a legend and started a lucrative car dealership" takes on our home board.

Thats true....he should have stayed, and there is no limit to what he could have done had he stuck around the community with a national champion legacy. He could have been a legend...now hes just a footnote.

The guy still tweets about Purdue from the road in lovely Stockton CA...so don’t tell me he doesn’t think about what he could have had. He’ll never emerge from the G League again.

that is for them, what the kick 6 is to bama.

no matter how much success you have it will never wash it from history. its just always there ever year when march madness comes around.

Sure it will get easier over the years but its just there forever.

LOL - I had to look that up...Boiler fans basically tuned out college football completely during the Hazel years (2013-2016 worst head coach in CFB history). I have no recollection of that event, but that is hilarious.

Karma for being the most racist university in the country. I expect a few more moments like tonight for the double dribblers....

Racist ?

I wouldn’t trade for the suffering of watching this trash style and losing to a 16 seed. Glad it gives you comfort though in these trying times. Did I just see 2 white ogres on the court at the same time for UVA the humanity.

What about the ogre comment. Is he a closet UVA fan?

This is one salty bitch

I would never say UVA wasn’t a great team or didn’t earn/deserve it because you guys did.

A great free throw shooter for Purdue bricking one, a make and miss by UVA, ball batted out to half court, then thrown back in for last second shot to tie.

Then vs Auburn...down 4 with 10 seconds to go and win in regulation...then Texas tech...the gift out of bounds call and Guy trips over teammate for a turnover and refs call a foul...all in last minute.

For divine intervention to happen 3 games in a row like that is completely insane.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
I would never say UVA wasn’t a great team or didn’t earn/deserve it because you guys did.

A great free throw shooter for Purdue bricking one, a make and miss by UVA, ball batted out to half court, then thrown back in for last second shot to tie.

Then vs Auburn...down 4 with 10 seconds to go and win in regulation...then Texas tech...the gift out of bounds call and Guy trips over teammate for a turnover and refs call a foul...all in last minute.

For divine intervention to happen 3 games in a row like that is completely insane.

That's why I didn't call you a salty bitch. All of those things happening doesn't mean we're the worst NCAA tournament winner of all time. We went 35-3 with losses to Duke twice and FSU.

Just calling out the irony in saying Bruce Pearl is a dirty cheater for lying about a bbq and winning a championship because you got away with a double dribble.

both are equally small but the irony is there.

Double yikes

Fans of the fake USC were everywhere here a few years ago, now we have Auburn and Ohio St fans coming in from the football boards this year. Welcome to college basketball folks, but don't act like the sport just started. Stick around when your team struggles too.

Props to jhmossy for taking the 1v16 loss like a man and showing up after, also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT