ADVERTISEMENT

This is supposed to be the best Iowa team ever?

I feel bad for the state of Iowa. Your boy Biden is not happy with them doing this. He is about to ass rape the state out of everything, like they are little kids.

Iowa governor lifts mask requirements, other coronavirus restrictions

Dont cry to me about tough competition, farm boy. We're about to play 5 straight games against top 10 teams.

These schmucks cry about playing a couple ranked teams all year. LOL.

Last edited:
Texas Tech will be in the top 10 tomorrow and then back to back games against Baylor... that's 3. We'll see where #6 Texas and #9 Oklahoma are on Monday.

It's also interesting to look at their Kenpom ratings: 15, 23, 1, 1, 16. Still a tough stretch but put's some perspective to those AP rankings.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
speaking of cancellations what’s up with michigan? curious when u expect them to play again. haven’t been following

A women's field hockey player traveled to the UK, came back and tested positive for the new strain of COVID.

The county government recommended a 2 week shutdown of Michigan athletics.

Here we are three weeks later finally getting to workout again. I'm thinking our first game back might be @ Wisconsin this weekend.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
A women's field hockey player traveled to the UK, came back and tested positive for the new strain of COVID.

The county government recommended a 2 week shutdown of Michigan athletics.

Here we are three weeks later finally getting to workout again. I'm thinking our first game back might be @ Wisconsin this weekend.
great sign if they are practicing

OSUjr and Iowa St thought they were going to be playing ranked teams this week, but nope...

Literally the first week that KU hasn't been ranked in 12 years. I take it as a compliment that you hold KU to such higher standards than the rest of your super league, especially your own team.

ADVERTISEMENT