ADVERTISEMENT

There's a blueblood playing today...

That was in reference to your “ wanna bet” statement dumbass.

And I wasn’t bragging. It was in the context of a discussion about the market.

But I did notice you didn’t chime in. Sucks to be you I guess.

Because you have nothing I want Laughing

Yes, you do. As do I. See how that works. Bow, Pitino is calling you from the restroom.
A deflection to a coach that isn’t even in the picture anymore. Yikes. You make JC look like Einstein. Laughing

A deflection to a coach that isn’t even in the picture anymore. Yikes. You make JC look like Einstein. Laughing
Always amazes me, the need for quite a few of you to feel you are superior to others on an anonymous message board.

No one here has any idea what others are actually like in real life. But constantly make assumptions. And you know what they say about assumptions.

Always amazes me, the need for quite a few of you to feel you are superior to others on an anonymous message board.

No one here has any idea what others are actually like in real life. But constantly make assumptions. And you know what they say about assumptions.
The irony in this post is riveting.

Reactions: AWilli6995

Says the clown who dissed teachers and thinks money makes him superior. Eyeroll

Reactions: UL_1986
Roy has had more championships, more Final Fours, more E8s, more NCAA tournament wins, and more ACC regular season championships. There are other factors that favor K for sure. I am smart enough to understand that.
At least K’steams don’t quit on him. 5*’s and 4*’s quitting on Roy. Embarrassing.

Says the clown who dissed teachers and thinks money makes him superior. Eyeroll
Those that do not have it, think your way.

Question. Then why do those who don’t have, constantly whine and bitch about those that do? Why do unions strike for higher wages and benefits. Why are people behind Bernie? Free, free, free. Because they can’t afford things they would like to have.

Your statement rings hollow.

Question. Then why do those who don’t have, constantly whine and bitch about those that do? Why do unions strike for higher wages and benefits. Why are people behind Bernie? Free, free, free. Because they can’t afford things they would like to have.

I buy whatever I want. Go wherever I want. I have no financial issues. I just don't have to tell people that because I'm not faking. I also agree that money isn't everything. Other things are way more important. Most people I know with money feel that way. It is people without money who usually talk about it and think it's important tbh. I understand it as well. It is reasonable and ok.

I buy whatever I want. Go wherever I want. I have no financial issues. I just don't have to tell people that because I'm not faking. I also agree that money isn't everything. Other things are way more important. Most people I know with money feel that way. It is people without money who usually talk about it and think it's important tbh. I understand it as well. It is reasonable and ok.
I don’t believe you. Sorry.

Has nothing to do with Duke standards.

Has to do with 40 years of arrogance and the fake “Carolina Way” when they were cheating.
Wait, I'm slow with math and trying to go back of 40 years of arrogance. Give me a second it'll come to me. That really reminds me of someone.

Anyone notice Bacot push Anthony away when he twisted his ankle and Anthony was trying to comfort. Interesting.

That is because it hits too close to home for you. I get it. That was kind of the intent.
Any actual factual proof on your theory?

Or just a poor poor teachers thinking.

btw, what grade do you teach.

Geezis. Unc. I think we have had a couple 4 yr runs this century with less losses. Disastrous year. I attribute it to Anthony’s truly terrible scruff. Who told him that looks good.

Geezis. Unc. I think we have had a couple 4 yr runs this century with less losses. Disastrous year. I attribute it to Anthony’s truly terrible scruff. Who told him that looks good.

The team is so bad. I think Roy hates them all. Brooks is literally the only healthy player on this team I even hope comes back next year.

The team is so bad. I think Roy hates them all. Brooks is literally the only healthy player on this team I even hope comes back next year.
We were total bums last year and lost ten. It felt like we lost a lifetime of games.

I’m broke dude and my transmission just went out. If you have it, help a broski out!!!

Lol, that is what he took from all that. I mean, I know it isn't really but still. Kids a trip.
With all that cash, you should buy a sense of humor or a tool to assist in understanding sarcasm.

You talk about assumptions aren’t good but you do just that on a regular basis and you don’t expect any blow back?

ADVERTISEMENT