ADVERTISEMENT

There's a blueblood playing today...

You can’t tell no one to stay on topic. You are stuck on stupid in a major way but it’s safe to say when K retires so does your fandom. What bandwagon do you have your sights on?
Same question to you. Roy is only a couple years younger than K. K’s grandson is only a freshman.

I will always be a Duke fan. Not sure why that would change.

I'm just curious, what about win % never mind West Point, or KU. Head to head at respective schools. K has advantage over basically everyone right now due to length of his time frame/era.

Yeah, K has had a better career than Roy or anyone currently coaching. Since Roy has been back at UNC I think you can make a case for Roy being better. I think you can also make a case for K being better. It obviously isn't going to be something UNC and Duke fans agree on. Both have had a ton of success obviously.

Yeah, K has had a better career than Roy or anyone currently coaching. Since Roy has been back at UNC I think you can make a case for Roy being better. I think you can also make a case for K being better. It obviously isn't going to be something UNC and Duke fans agree on. Both have had a ton of success obviously.
I understand. Time frames are fun. We've been historically underwhelming against UNC, but this millennial and since Calipari, we're up.

I used to fight so much, but now "let's just go with it. This should be fun".

NIT in 2010 and no post season this year don’t equal better especially with 2 5*’s and a few 4 stars.

K wins in all categories except one.

NIT in 2010 and no post season this year don’t equal better especially with 2 5*’s and a few 4 stars.

K wins in all categories except one.

That isn't true but I don't want to confuse you. Again, there is a good argument for K. There is a good argument for Roy as well. If you can't admit both you don't deserve a place at this table tbh.

That isn't true but I don't want to confuse you. Again, there is a good argument for K. There is a good argument for Roy as well. If you can't admit both you don't deserve a place at this table tbh.
What isn’t true?
Please enlighten me.

And it seems you always want to eliminate folks from the conversation that prove you wrong.

What isn’t true?
Please enlighten me.

And it seems you always want to eliminate folks from the conversation that prove you wrong.

Do you really want to do this? You truly truly think that since Roy has been back at UNC there is only ONE thing that would weigh in his favor? One? I'm trying to save you from this and you tell me I'm trying to eliminate people from a conversation that would prove me wrong. This is your chance for an out, kid. Take it.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Do you really want to do this? You truly truly think that since Roy has been back at UNC there is only ONE thing that would weigh in his favor? One? I'm trying to save you from this and you tell me I'm trying to eliminate people from a conversation that would prove me wrong. This is your chance for an out, kid. Take it.
It is an anonymous message board, and I have been wrong many many times in my life, so have at it.

Btw, please don’t forget the academic scandal that he said, “ I have no idea what my kids are taking in school” and, “ we know what they are taking in school”. Which is it.

Roy has had more championships, more Final Fours, more E8s, more NCAA tournament wins, and more ACC regular season championships. There are other factors that favor K for sure. I am smart enough to understand that.

Roy has had more championships, more Final Fours, more E8s, more NCAA tournament wins, and more ACC regular season championships. There are other factors that favor K for sure. I am smart enough to understand that.
Do you have the numbers?

And that post is what you were asking me if I wanted a way out from. Geez dude. That was like a nerf gun hitting me.

He also has more NIT appearances and more not making the post season non appearances.

Btw, 2 NC’s to 3 NC’s is nothing really.

Would actually be fun if UNC somehow won ACCT and snatched a bid for the NCAA tournament, though you know it’s not a video game and they will be ousted tomorrow or no later than the day after tomorrow.

An honest question though: has it ever been done before? I mean, something like the last place team in a conference managed to go dancing after winning its conference tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: toonces11
Do you have the numbers?

And that post is what you were asking me if I wanted a way out from. Geez dude. That was like a nerf gun hitting me.

He also has more NIT appearances and more not making the post season non appearances.

Btw, 2 NC’s to 3 NC’s is nothing really.

I don't understand your second sentence. It isn't me either. It's you. I actually appreciate when people prove me wrong because then I learn something. I generally just ignore you because, well, it's pretty obvious why. I apologize to everyone for responding.

Would actually be fun if UNC somehow won ACCT and snatched a bid for the NCAA tournament, though you know it’s not a video game and they will be ousted tomorrow or no later than the day after tomorrow.

An honest question though: has it ever been done before? I mean, something like the last place team in a conference managed to go dancing after winning its conference tournament.
Not sure if they were a last place team but UCONN was really bad the year they won the national championship with Kimba Walker.
They wouldn’t have made the the tournament if not for winning the Big East tournament.

Not sure if they were a last place team but UCONN was really bad the year they won the national championship with Kimba Walker.
They wouldn’t have made the the tournament if not for winning the Big East tournament.

They were a 3 seed that year with Kemba in 2011, you must have been talking about the 2014 UConn which had a 7 seed with Shabazz Napier. They had a winning record and ain’t nowhere as bad as this UNC team though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't understand your second sentence. It isn't me either. It's you. I actually appreciate when people prove me wrong because then I learn something. I generally just ignore you because, well, it's pretty obvious why. I apologize to everyone for responding.
My second sentence is in reference to your grand standing and how I expected some big mic drop revelation from you regarding Roy and K. What we got was meh. Nothing substantial.

btw, Duke is 34-18 against UNc since 2000. Pretty nice.

My second sentence is in reference to your grand standing and how I expected some big mic drop revelation from you regarding Roy and K. What we got was meh. Nothing substantial.

btw, Duke is 34-18 against UNc since 2000. Pretty nice.

Substantial? The NCAAT is the definition of substantial. If you are going to make statements that are incorrect and then fail to acknowledge them when you are wrong then perhaps the best course of action from now on would be to simply defer future talking points to the adults in the room. It's ok to be wrong. What you are doing? Not ok. Learn how to parse your words better.

Substantial? The NCAAT is the definition of substantial. If you are going to make statements that are incorrect and then fail to acknowledge them when you are wrong then perhaps the best course of action from now on would be to simply defer future talking points to the adults in the room. It's ok to be wrong. What you are doing? Not ok. Learn how to parse your words better.
NCAA is big. Yep. And Roy is missing it twice in less than ten years, with 5*’s and 4*’s. Where K has not.
Please stop giving advice. School teachers are not the type I really listen to. Couldn’t ge t a real job.

NCAA is big. Yep. And Roy is missing it twice in less than ten years, with 5*’s and 4*’s. Where K has not.
Please stop giving advice. School teachers are not the type I really listen to. Couldn’t ge t a real job.

If the NCAAT is substantial and the regular season is substantial Roy has several advantages over K there. If they aren't then I'm not sure why you even pay attention to college basketball tbh. I think it is apparent you should have listened a little better.

What kind of douche makes fun of teachers?

Reactions: UL_1986
Anyone who truly understands the term "Blueblood" knows that Indiana is not one of them. There are five, always has been, always will be. Indiana lol
UCLA is in there too, that’s why it’s hard to take the term seriously.

If the NCAAT is substantial and the regular season is substantial Roy has several advantages over K there. If they aren't then I'm not sure why you even pay attention to college basketball tbh. I think it is apparent you should have listened a little better.
You seem to ignore the key point. With all that talent Royis missing it this year and in 2010.

What kind of douche makes fun of teachers?
Me. Not sure why they are held in such high regard. Obviously, there are a few good and even great one, but there are also some, who really couldn’t succeed in the real world and went into teaching. I know 3 kids from my sons graduating class, who did just that. Then they bitch about the money for their entire career. Plus, they are now teaching children very liberal and damaging traits. Who brings a transsexual person into school. Who tells kids they can be whatever gender they like? Grade school teachers.

My kids have had teachers that were awful.

So those of you who have a romance novel view of teachers. Wake up.

Btw, not making fun, just presenting facts.

Me. Not sure why they are held in such high regard. Obviously, there are a few good and even great one, but there are also some, who really couldn’t succeed in the real world and went into teaching. I know 3 kids from my sons graduating class, who did just that. Then they bitch about the money for their entire career. Plus, they are now teaching children very liberal and damaging traits. Who brings a transsexual person into school. Who tells kids they can be whatever gender they like? Grade school teachers.

But who are you to judge someone you've never met simply because they're a teacher? Some teachers are extremely educated and wealthy. Not to mention, the ones that are good have our country's entire future in their hands pretty much. To judge someone because they want to be an influence in a young person's life makes you kind of an asshole. There are bad people in every profession in every industry. Teacher's are an exception. Not to get off topic, but my mom was a teacher. Her passion was helping young kids. To completely write off teachers because that's what they do for a living is a total dick move.

Last edited:

You got kids? You got to be kidding me....

ADVERTISEMENT