ADVERTISEMENT

There's a blueblood playing today...

Imagine that program having a more recent national championship than your own program. Yeesh.
I'd rather have only won a title 5 years ago instead of 3 years ago if it meant avoiding a NIT appearance. It's too shameful toe even think about. Sick

Imagine being UNC and the embarrassment of playing on a Tuesday of your conference tournament.

Henceforth, they shall be known as the Tuesday Tarheels. RollLaugh

I like it. But I still like UNCheat better. I’ll use Tuesday Tarheels on tuesdays from now on though

I'd rather have only won a title 5 years ago instead of 3 years ago if it meant avoiding a NIT appearance. It's too shameful toe even think about. Sick
They’re going to qualify for the NIT???

images

Question: can you truly be considered a blue blood if you have a more recent NIT appearance than national championship?

Reactions: Quavarius
Imagine being UNC and the embarrassment of playing on a Tuesday of your conference tournament.

Henceforth, they shall be known as the Tuesday Tarheels. RollLaugh

Yet... Roy has been better than K since arriving at Chapel Hill. And, he didn't wind up with a bad back to get out of this miserable season. RollLaugh

Reactions: Deezheelz
I'm excited. My freshman has his first HS game tonight so I'll miss it though. Hopefully the Heels win so I can watch it later. It's golf season anyway tbh. Can't believe you losers are still concerned with college basketball.

Reactions: Montana81
I'm excited. My freshman has his first HS game tonight so I'll miss it though. Hopefully the Heels win so I can watch it later. It's golf season anyway tbh. Can't believe you losers are still concerned with college basketball.

Good luck to your son tonight! I love golf also but college basketball never stops for me. It’s all year round so I’m a better fan!!!:D

Yet... Roy has been better than K since arriving at Chapel Hill. And, he didn't wind up with a bad back to get out of this miserable season. RollLaugh
When did Roy begin coaching as a head coach?

who did he lose to head to head in a N.C. game?

How many NCAA tournaments has UNc missed since Roy has been there? Duke has missed zero.

So, unless you are a UNc fan, K has been better. What is the head to head since Roy has been back?

When did Roy begin coaching as a head coach?

who did he lose to head to head in a N.C. game?

How many NCAA tournaments has UNc missed since Roy has been there? Duke has missed zero.

So, unless you are a UNc fan, K has been better. What is the head to head since Roy has been back?

What's the head to head all time? I'll wait....

What's the head to head all time? I'll wait....
Sorry, I only count the time period where Duke and K are successful. So, the last 3 games. 3-0 for Duke.

See how easy it is? Hypocrite.

Btw, K has a winning record at Duke vs UNc since Roy’s return. Has not missed the NCAA tourney and even more embarrassing for UNc, has not missed the NIT.

bwaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Sorry, I only count the time period where Dike and K are successful. So, the last 3 games. 3-0 for Duke.

Btw, K has a winning record at Duke vs UNc since Roy’s return. Has not missed the NCAA tourney and even more embarrassing for UNc, has not missed the NIT.

So when K leaves you're not going to be a duke fan anymore? Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sorry, I only count the time period where Dike and K are successful. So, the last 3 games. 3-0 for Duke.

Dike??

It would be a great story line if UNC won the ACCT, and then put Duke out of the NCAAT for the first time ever. Then proceeded to lose shortly afterwards.

You struggle answering a simple question that requires a simple answer.
Even when it has nothing to do with the subject? Dude, you completely went off the rails with some stupid question.

Who has more NC’s. K or Roy?
Who has more wins?
Who has more ACC titles.
Who has more NCAA wins?

K has em all. He Hs coached for 40 years.

He has been better than Roy, since Roy came back.

Stay on topic.

Even when it has nothing to do with the subject? Dude, you completely went off the rails with some stupid question.

Who has more wins?
Who has more ACC titles.
Who has more NCAA wins?

Stay on topic.
I'm just curious, what about win % never mind West Point, or KU. Head to head at respective schools. K has advantage over basically everyone right now due to length of his time frame/era.

Who has more wins?
Who has more ACC titles.
Who has more NCAA wins?

Stay on topic.

You can’t tell no one to stay on topic. You are stuck on stupid in a major way but it’s safe to say when K retires so does your fandom. What bandwagon do you have your sights on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT