ADVERTISEMENT

There's a blueblood playing today...

But who are you to judge someone you've never met simply because they're a teacher? Some teachers are extremely educated and wealthy. Not to mention, the ones that are good have our country's entire future in their hands pretty much. To judge someone because they want to be an influence in a young person's life makes you kind of an asshole. There are bad people in every profession in every industry. Teacher's are an exception. Not to get off topic, but my mom was a teacher. Her passion was helping young kids. To completely right off teachers because that's what they do for a living is a total dick move.
There are a TON of people online who show little to no respect for teachers. They all seem to hit the same talking points (couldn't get a real job, damn liberals, etc.). Nothing Afamu said was original. He's just spouting off the most common fear mongering points we see from those who have an inflated sense of self worth. I've read enough posts of Afamu's on here to know that he's a little off and not somebody to take too seriously. I generally avoid interaction with him but when he says shit like what he said about teachers he absolutely needs to be called out on it.

Reactions: JimboBBN
UCLA is in there too, that’s why it’s hard to take the term seriously.

Kinda hard to dismiss a program with 11 titles. Especially when one is from the modern era and they're still among the highest in wins and win%. Also three straight final fours not that long ago.

It would be sort of like kicking Kentucky out circa Gillespie era.

Kinda hard to dismiss a program with 11 titles. Especially when one is from the modern era and they're still among the highest in wins and win%. Also three straight final fours not that long ago.

Wait, are you comparing 2 years of Gillispie (w/three i's), to UCLA since the 70's?

Yet people still don’t take the program seriously.

There are a TON of people online who show little to no respect for teachers. They all seem to hit the same talking points (couldn't get a real job, damn liberals, etc.). Nothing Afamu said was original. He's just spouting off the most common fear mongering points we see from those who have an inflated sense of self worth. I've read enough posts of Afamu's on here to know that he's a little off and not somebody to take too seriously. I generally avoid interaction with him but when he says shit like what he said about teachers he absolutely needs to be called out on it.
Most know I’m pretty far right on issues but this to me is just a respect issue. He has no idea what it takes to be a teacher or how passionate these people are about helping kids that aren’t even theirs. Some of the best people I’ve ever met in my life are old teachers or friends that are teachers.

Most know I’m pretty far right on issues but this to me is just a respect issue. He has no idea what it takes to be a teacher or how passionate these people are about helping kids that aren’t even theirs. Some of the best people I’ve ever met in my life are old teachers or friends that are teachers.

It's just a weird take. Being a teacher has little to do with intelligence. Anyone who thinks it is easy just doesn't know much about real life. I imagine his stories are probably BS even if he has kids. I don't care what he says about me. I know how intelligent I am and don't really care if random people think differently. Maybe he doesn't know it but there are tests that tell you these things. We could all also just lie about that as well. It's the internet.

Regardless, it isn't fair to others though. The profession in general takes a lot of crap from people who are ignorant on what actually goes into it. I am not at all a teacher who whines about pay though. I don't care for those who do. I chose being a teacher over being other things because it was something I wanted to do. It was a great decision for me. I don't have any money issues and spend so much quality time with my kids and go on multiple vacations all the time. I can't imagine having a much better life than I do. Do what makes you happy. Then again, a dude like that being critical probably shines a positive light on the profession tbh.

It's just a weird take. Being a teacher has little to do with intelligence. Anyone who thinks it is easy just doesn't know much about real life. I imagine his stories are probably BS even if he has kids. I don't care what he says about me. I know how intelligent I am and don't really care if random people think differently. Maybe he doesn't know it but there are tests that tell you these things. We could all also just lie about that as well. It's the internet.

Regardless, it isn't fair to others though. The profession in general takes a lot of crap from people who are ignorant on what actually goes into it. I am not at all a teacher who whines about pay though. I don't care for those who do. I chose being a teacher over being other things because it was something I wanted to do. It was a great decision for me. I don't have any money issues and spend so much quality time with my kids and go on multiple vacations all the time. I can't imagine having a much better life than I do. Do what makes you happy. Then again, a dude like that being critical probably shines a positive light on the profession tbh.
In my experience, teachers not only go out of their way to spend extra time and effort with some kids, they also reach into their own pockets to buy supplies and materials. Anyone who can make fun of someone that passionate about helping people can go screw themselves.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
In my experience, teachers not only go out of their way to spend extra time and effort with some kids, they also reach into their own pockets to buy supplies and materials. Anyone who can make fun of someone that passionate about helping people can go screw themselves.
Phil seems like a guy that works in sales. Or he’s a 18 year old kid.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
To clarify, sales specializing in the market of dildo’s and anal beads.
giphy.gif

Reactions: UL_1986
But who are you to judge someone you've never met simply because they're a teacher? Some teachers are extremely educated and wealthy. Not to mention, the ones that are good have our country's entire future in their hands pretty much. To judge someone because they want to be an influence in a young person's life makes you kind of an asshole. There are bad people in every profession in every industry. Teacher's are an exception. Not to get off topic, but my mom was a teacher. Her passion was helping young kids. To completely write off teachers because that's what they do for a living is a total dick move.
Yeah but come on Jimbo, we already knew this. He's enough of an asshole that legit duke fans on here won't claim him. They've been trying to get rid of him for years.

But, at least he didn't create a fake life, so he has that going for him.

Would actually be fun if UNC somehow won ACCT and snatched a bid for the NCAA tournament, though you know it’s not a video game and they will be ousted tomorrow or no later than the day after tomorrow.

An honest question though: has it ever been done before? I mean, something like the last place team in a conference managed to go dancing after winning its conference tournament.

The only one that came to my mind was Georgia in 2008. This was when the SEC was still breaking it up into East and West so not sure if they were last if you compared their record to the west, but I do remember them being last in the East.

Though that was 4 games in 4 days, so this would be a little different.

You got kids? You got to be kidding me....
Dude, I thought the same thing. Some chick let him have sex with her.

Worse yet, he's the dominant adult in that child's life. Oh boy, that kid has no chance.

I hope the kid grows up to he a UNC fan. Haha.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Yeah but come on Jimbo, we already knew this. He's enough of an asshole that legit duke fans on here won't claim him. They've been trying to get rid of him for years.

But, at least he didn't create a fake life, so he has that going for him.
Since I’m in your head 24/7, do you look under your bed for me every night?

Since I’m in your head 24/7, do you look under your bed for me every night?
Why did you think I said anything about you???

This was a conversation between me and not you, so why did you feel the need to act like I was talking about you?

Dude, I thought the same thing. Some chick let him have sex with her.

Worse yet, he's the dominant adult in that child's life. Oh boy, that kid has no chance.

I hope the kid grows up to he a UNC fan. Haha.

That clown says he’s married and I bet she’s the man on the house.

Yeah I do. Sorry some of you who get offended with every criticism of a certain group are bothered. Grow up. Get over it.

I know way too many teachers and some are friends. They willl tell you exactly what I did.

My Mother, Mother-in-Law, and wife's best friend are all tenured teachers. All in their 60's and all have wonderful lives. They honestly couldn't be happier.

They all have a comfortable living, travel multiple times a year, and spend a great deal of time with their loved ones. What am I missing?

*I'm fairly certain they all are working past their retirement age. That speaks volumes.
Sounds like most women that age. Nothing to do with their profession.

Keep in mind. Not all people are the same. Your sample of 3 is small.

And those that believe what you believe can suck my dick. You don’t like my opinion. Tough shit.

What a sad human being. Homie probably should’ve paid more attention in class, might’ve learned something about how the world actually works.

What a sad human being. Homie probably should’ve paid more attention in class, might’ve learned something about how the world actually works.
So every teacher and professor you have ever had have been the best and most hardworking people ever huh? Suuuuuuuurrrrreeeeee.

I bet you read romance novels and believe the stories.

And those that believe what you believe can suck my dick. You don’t like my opinion. Tough shit.
You’re just a little bitch behind a keyboard. Just calling you out on your bullshit is all. Takes a lot to be the worst person on the board but you have it locked up.

So every teacher and professor you have ever had have been the best and most hardworking people ever huh? Suuuuuuuurrrrreeeeee.

I bet you read romance novels and believe the stories.
No, but making broad generalizations about teachers and incorporating your far right agenda in turn makes you look like a dipshit. Which isn’t much of a surprise to the rest of this board.

No, but making broad generalizations about teachers and incorporating your far right agenda in turn makes you look like a dipshit. Which isn’t much of a surprise to the rest of this board.
Far right. Jesus, you people are amazing.

GFY. My opinion is my opinion. Like or leave it. Tough shit either way.

Difference is I would call you a little bitch to your face. You wouldn’t.
Oh no, I am so frightened by the keyboard tough guy.

And you really don’t know me if you think that. Really don’t know me.

Oh no, I am so frightened by the keyboard tough guy.

And you really don’t know me if you think that. Really don’t know me.
You can usually tell pretty easily by how people treat others online if they’re soft or not. You fit the definition of soft. That seems to bother you little guy. Sorry the truth hurts, softy.

Reactions: UL_1986
Far right. Jesus, you people are amazing.

GFY. My opinion is my opinion. Like or leave it. Tough shit either way.
Right, and we have a right to respond to your dumbass opinion, and critique just how shitty it is. Tough shit, little dude.

You can usually tell pretty easily by how people treat others online if they’re soft or not. You fit the definition of soft. That seems to bother you little guy. Sorry the truth hurts, softy.
Do you happen to have the lottery numbers for tonight Mr psychic.

If what you say is true though, you are a pussy whose life partner is the pitcher and you take whatever he gives you, anyway he wants to give it.

That is what I get from your online persona.

Right, and we have a right to respond to your dumbass opinion, and critique just how shitty it is. Tough shit, little dude.
Yes, you do. As do I. See how that works. Bow, Pitino is calling you from the restroom.

How much money do you have? Aren’t you a teacher or Federal employee?

Money doesn’t matter but you’re still a dumb ass. There’s rich fools and poor fools. You’re just a fool who says you got money and if you have to brag about IMO you don’t have it Junior.

Do you happen to have the lottery numbers for tonight Mr psychic.

If what you say is true though, you are a pussy whose life partner is the pitcher and you take whatever he gives you, anyway he wants to give it.

That is what I get from your online persona.
A soft person would respond this way. Soft little bitch, like I said.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Money doesn’t matter but you’re still a dumb ass. There’s rich fools and poor fools. You’re just a fool who says you got money and if you have to brag about IMO you don’t have it Junior.
That was in reference to your “ wanna bet” statement dumbass.

And I wasn’t bragging. It was in the context of a discussion about the market.

But I did notice you didn’t chime in. Sucks to be you I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT