ADVERTISEMENT

The Summer Content You Were Waiting On: Grayson Allen Picks Up Two Ts in SL, Gets Ejected

No one knows what Felton did either and Sulaimon is just as guilty as PJ right now. You knew that though.

It really doesn't go on all the time in summer league. It certainly doesn't go all the time when held on a screen. Like I said, if you watch the League it happens constantly. Justifying his actions with things like 'an emotional player' are just excuses, much like the ones said by a coach once to justify his actions. There are lots of emotional players in college and the pros who have never done these things.
Felton was removed from the school. Sulimon finished the term.

Anyone with common sense can see it. Evidently that is something you don't have. Your loyalty to Duke causes you to see everything through blue tinted glasses.
Not at all. But those who automatically see something and claim to know how someone was treated when they have no personal knowledge make me laugh.

Why does Allen act like this? It serves neither his team or himself any good purpose. Williams had a good game and maybe that was frustrating, but you can't let that get into your head and get yourself kicked out of a game.
It caused Williams to miss fts Della. I know that pisses you off

Reactions: kl40504
Still not sure if this guy was dirty or not. Can someone enlighten me?

ndiaye.jpg

Reactions: Quavarius
Still not sure if this guy was dirty or not. Can someone enlighten me?

ndiaye.jpg

Yes. I doubt any UNC fan has ever defended that. So congrats on supporting my point about our differences. He also publicly apologized to both the player and Majerus. You suck at this.

Yes. I doubt any UNC fan has ever defended that. So congrats on supporting my point about our differences. He also publicly apologized to both the player and Majerus. You suck at this.

1. Isn't this thread discussing dirty players?
2. I openly admitted Grayson Allen is a dirty player
3. What do you count as an apology? Because I'm not sure I would qualify this as a genuine statement of contrition

ndiaye1.jpg

He admitted in an interview they were trash talking and the dude never said it. Then he sent them his own letter and the other guy said he accepted it.

This thread is discussing Allen and how enabling repeated bad behavior is perhaps not the proper way to handle things.

Last edited:
It should be noted that those two plays happened within six seconds of game play. SIX FREAKING SECONDS.

The intent of the second play would've been obvious for anyone who went right back at the same guy within 6 seconds of game play, but with Allen, it's even more so. Williams was laughing b/c he knew how badly he triggered him.

There was another play in the 6 seconds that probably had something to do with the second as well. Williams about laid him out on a screen in the play as well.

I hope he gets it together though. I wish nothing bad for the dude in real life. It’s just fun to kind of poke some fun at how wrong some of the Duke fans were about the whole ordeal.

With Zion out for the rest of the Summer League due to injury, and Allen getting thrown out. Duke is representing during the Summer League this year.
What was the value of the contracts signed by ex Duke players this year again? Oh yeah, like 230 mil.

Coach K allowed and even encouraged this type behavior by Allen when he was at Duke. If he had punished him for this type behavior instead of allowing him to get away with it he might have developed into a decent player and human being. Coach K has taught his players to flop and do anything to skirt the rules.

Damn you are ate up with Duke and spouting every Duke meme you can all in one place. Rent free I see.

The great ass hole meets the great flopper. Basketball at its worse.

May both fail.
You should be referring to Williams as the Great UK stopper!Laughing

Btw, CBB at it's worst is when players who have zero desire to get a college education go to a school for one and done and the schools that making their livings by it.

You should be referring to Williams as the Great UK stopper!Laughing

Btw, CBB at it's worst is when players who have zero desire to get a college education go to a school for one and done and the schools that making their livings by it.
Eyeroll

Geeze. The SOB meets the flopper! :)Winking

I would just about bet that UK's all americans have a greater graduation rate than Tennessee's three stars. Sick

Eyeroll

Geeze. The SOB meets the flopper! :)Winking
Proportional responses, Bert...

Williams is everything good about CBB. (hard work, over achieving, good grades, working towards a dream) He is the kinda kid, you want your kids to grow up like.

Praying he goes after Demarcus Cousins. Will be like a pedophile being thrown in max security prison.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT