ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the gold standard of college basketball?

He might have demanded from KU, but that is because he knows they would have paid.

The demands were never made on Duke. Unless you have an audio recording you are just lying like you always do.

Do you have proof that KU has paid anyone?

If not, STFU. Because if we're just working on assumption, everybody knows that Zion, Bagley, and a zillion others took money while at Duke.

Thanks for playing!

I will say this one more time for the idiots in the back. The people caught on tape were an Adidas guy and a KU assistant. No one from Duke was mentioned and a call between a Nike rep and Duke assistant are no existent.

Bill Self was suspended. Why?

The school held Self off the road during this summer's recruiting period. In 2019, the NCAA alleged Kansas had committed multiple Level I violations, including "recruiting improprieties." Kansas also imposed additional penalties, including a reduction of recruiting visits and scholarships.

Self and Townsend were named in the NCAA's notice of allegations that accused the school of five Level I violations tied to its relationship with Adidas.

Self and Townsend had already been barred from off-campus recruiting visits from April to July of this year, and the school also did not host any recruits at Late Night in the Phog, its annual midnight madness event. The school also will lose three scholarships over the next three years, cut down its official recruiting visits this year by four and reduce the number of permissible recruiting days during the upcoming year by 13 days.

So are you saying that Billy was innocent but the school decided to punish him, just because. Sure they were.

Face it, Billy and his boys got caught cheating and KU is trying to reduce the circumstances by penalizing themselves.

Cheaters, Cheaters, Cheaters.

BTW, Duke and K are clean as a whistle. No school sanctions, no NCAA sanctions, no nothing. Retired as the greatest coach in NCAA history. Billy, he is nothing but a cheater that got caught.

A self-imposed penalty (and a pretty minor one). They're working with the IARP to make this go away soon. It's not an admission that the charges are founded. If the panel had KU dead to rights, this would have been over a long time ago.

Use your head once in a while (no, on second thought, don't do that).

You always ask for proof, so where's your proof of wrongdoing?

What a joke, you think Bill Self ever maximized the top recruits he did have like Andrew Wiggins, Josh Selby, Josh Jackson, Billy Preston, Quentin Grimes, Cheick Diallo, Cliff Alexander, etc.

Your list of top 20 HS recruit busts is impressive. Self is partly to blame for not putting those guys in the best position to succeed.

Self is one of the best coaches of all time but his expertise lies in getting transfers to buy in and managing experienced rosterd. He's been awful coaching elite freshmen so not sure why you think his results would be better if he had more of them.

Duke certainly hasn't underachieved in the OAD era, would be nice to have another FF or title but its a single elimination tournament. We've produced 7 Freshman All-Americans, won the ACC or ACCT 3 times, been to 4 Elite 8s 2 Final 4s and won a Natty in 7 year (no tourney in 2020).
Holy **** you actually might be the dumbest person on this board to argue with.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
You want to find out how far a fan has his head is up his own ass? Ask him about cheating in college basketball. If you honestly think your school hasn’t paid players then you are a legitimate dumbass. I’m actually shocked that someone could be that naive.

Listen noobs, dont be dumb. You know full well nike was not investigated to tapped. If there was a full on investigation in every company duke, unc, uk, ucla, ku, uconn, arizona, msu, everyone would have been caught paying players.

If not, STFU. Because if we're just working on assumption, everybody knows that Zion, Bagley, and a zillion others took money while at Duke.

Thanks for playing!
Interesting, so an Adidas rep and a KU coach are caught on tape talking about paying Zion. But not a Duke assistant or Nike rep.

So you say STFU because I have no proof but then come back with "everybody knows".

You have to be the dumbest MF'er on this site. You can't put two thoughts together without fng it up.

A self-imposed penalty (and a pretty minor one). They're working with the IARP to make this go away soon. It's not an admission that the charges are founded. If the panel had KU dead to rights, this would have been over a long time ago.

Use your head once in a while (no, on second thought, don't do that).

You always ask for proof, so where's your proof of wrongdoing?
Why would an innocent party admit guilt and take the penalty?

He doesn't post alot on this forum but when he does it's always something crazy, Now the other duke fan is so sensitive and soft anyone mentioning duke in a negative way he will cry then get mad and at times will make it personal. Their love for coach k is borderline creepy but that's all they know.

Interesting, so an Adidas rep and a KU coach are caught on tape talking about paying Zion. But not a Duke assistant or Nike rep.

So you say STFU because I have no proof but then come back with "everybody knows".

You have to be the dumbest MF'er on this site. You can't put two thoughts together without fng it up.

😂

No, you're just too stupid to grasp a simple point. Did you miss the "if we're just working on assumption" part? The point is that you're assuming things about KU with zero proof, while demanding proof of Duke cheating. It's not complicated.

Maybe you don't know what proof means?

Thanks for playing!
Do you have any proof Duke paid anyone? You seem very sure of yourself.

And who is everybody?

Again, KU and Self admitted their wrongdoing by taking the self imposed sanctions to try and lighten the NCAA penalties.

Haven't seen Duke do that. Please prove me wrong.

😂

No, you're just too stupid to grasp a simple point. Did you miss the "if we're just working on assumption" part? The point is that you're assuming things about KU with zero proof, while demanding proof of Duke cheating. It's not complicated.

Actually KU imposed sanctions on themselves admitting the guilt.

If innocent, why would they impose internal sanctions on themselves to help with the NCAA decision?

What don't you understand?

😂

What does this all mean?

For starters, Kansas is admitting wrongdoing and asking for forgiveness. That’s a total change in approach from where the university stood on this matter two years ago, when it openly ripped the NCAA for its allegations.

With self-imposed sanctions, Kansas admits some blame

Actually KU imposed sanctions on themselves admitting the guilt.

If innocent, why would they impose internal sanctions on themselves to help with the NCAA decision?

What don't you understand?

Just like in court, there's no guarantee that you'll win the case if you fight it. But sometimes you can make a deal to accept a small punishment to lessen the risk of a greater one. And the self-imposed penalty was pretty light.

And I'll say it yet again. A federal court found KU to be defrauded by Adidas. That might be an indication that, y'know, there was no proof of wrongdoing on KU's part. But you have to have a few brain cells to put that together.

For the record, my head's not buried. I know that Adidas paid KU players and the staff likely knew. Just like Duke knew that Zion, Bagley, etc were paid by Nike. But if you want to hide behind a lack of proof, then I can do the same. It ain't rocket science.

Last edited:
Just like in court, there's no guarantee that you'll win the case if you fight it. But sometimes you can make a deal to accept a small punishment to lessen the risk of a greater one. And the self-imposed penalty was pretty light.

And I'll say it yet again. A federal court found KU to be defrauded by Adidas. That might be an indication that, y'know, there was no proof of wrongdoing on KU's part. But you have to have a few brain cells to put that together.

For the record, my head's not buried. I know that Adidas paid KU players and the staff likely knew. Just like Duke knew that Zion, Bagley, etc were paid by Nike. But if you want to hide behind a lack of proof, then I can do the same. It ain't rocket science.

Maybe you'll wrap your mind around the point this time? Doubt it though.
Actually, you have to admit it, because it has been proven they did it.

Glad you finally admitted KU cheated since it has admitted themselves. Of course the self imposed penalty was light you dumbass.

So again, why would KU self impose if they were innocent or defrauded by Adidas. You really can't make up how stupid and blind you are.

With Duke, not one bit of proof, just speculation by the haters.

Again, when actual, factual proof is provided I am happy to admit it. Until then, it is just the schools that have been caught trying to drag Duke through the mud.

Lastly, prove it or just STFU.

757v7u.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Actually, you have to admit it, because it has been proven they did it.

Glad you finally admitted KU cheated since it has admitted themselves. Of course the self imposed penalty was light you dumbass.

So again, why would KU self impose if they were innocent or defrauded by Adidas. You really can't make up how stupid and blind you are.

With Duke, not one bit of proof, just speculation by the haters.

Again, when actual, factual proof is provided I am happy to admit it. Until then, it is just the schools that have been caught trying to drag Duke through the mud.

Lastly, prove it or just STFU.

Aww...poor Duke's getting dragged through the mud? Meanwhile, another program's had to endure a years-long investigation that devastated recruiting just for discussing the demands of a player that went to Duke. I'm sure that seems just to your stupid ass. Then again, you're so dumb that you actually believe they'd demand money, a mansion and a job from one school and then commit to another for free. Not sure how people like you tie your own shoes. 😂

So where's this proof against KU, tardface? And why did a federal court rule that they were victims and defrauded by Adidas?

Aww...poor Duke's getting dragged through the mud? Meanwhile, another program's had to endure a years-long investigation that devastated recruiting just for discussing the demands of a player that went to Duke. I'm sure that seems just to your stupid ass. Then again, you're so dumb that you actually believe they'd demand money, a mansion and a job from one school and then commit to another for free. Not sure how people like you tie your own shoes. 😂

So where's this proof against KU, tardface? And why did a federal court rule that they were victims and defrauded by Adidas?
Where is Duke being dragged through the mud? No where except on an anonymous message board.

Devastated recruiting? Who won the NC last year? You are funny.

And the proof against KU. Hmmmm. I posted it above. Ignore all you want, but they imposed sanctions for a reason. And its wasn't innocents.

The Zion stuff was investigated by the NCAA and Duke and both agreed it was a nothing burger.

KU, not so much.

You can ignore the KU stuff all you want and pick and choose what you post, but bottom line is, the innocent do not impose sanctions on themselves.

Where is Duke being dragged through the mud? No where except on an anonymous message board.

Devastated recruiting? Who won the NC last year? You are funny.

And the proof against KU. Hmmmm. I posted it above. Ignore all you want, but they imposed sanctions for a reason. And its wasn't innocents.

The Zion stuff was investigated by the NCAA and Duke and both agreed it was a nothing burger.

KU, not so much.

You can ignore the KU stuff all you want and pick and choose what you post, but bottom line is, the innocent do not impose sanctions on themselves.

Yep, they won the title with zero 5 stars and two top 100 recruits in the rotation. No one's ever won it all with less. And the year before was KU's weakest team in the Self era. Compare their classes since 2018 to other top programs and maybe you'll understand.

A minor self-imposed penalty is not proof that KU was involved in payments to players, dumbass. The very reason this has dragged out so long is that they can prove nothing. But you have to have a shred of common sense to put two and two together.

I'll ask once again....why did a federal court rule that KU was defrauded by Adidas?

Lol imagine calling someone dumb and not actually responding to his argument.
Self didn't turn any of those top freshmen recruits into All-Americans so what makes you think he'd be better with a bunch more?

He wins with experienced rosters he's able to mold and transfers he can mesh into their system.

Yep, they won the title with zero 5 stars and two top 100 recruits in the rotation. No one's ever won it all with less. And the year before was KU's weakest team in the Self era. Compare their classes since 2018 to other top programs and maybe you'll understand.

A minor self-imposed penalty is not proof that KU was involved in payments to players, dumbass. The very reason this has dragged out so long is that they can prove nothing. But you have to have a shred of common sense to put two and two together.

I'll ask once again....why did a federal court rule that KU was defrauded by Adidas?
I will ask again. If innocent why admit guilt and place sanctions on your own school.

And from what I have read, it isn’t over yet.

I will ask again. If innocent why admit guilt and place sanctions on your own school.

And from what I have read, it isn’t over yet.

No answer, eh? Figured as much.

Thanks for playing.

Lol imagine calling someone dumb and not actually responding to his argument.
Self didn't turn any of those top freshmen recruits into All-Americans so what makes you think he'd be better with a bunch more?

He wins with experienced rosters he's able to mold and transfers he can mesh into their system.

Yeah....imagine how much worse this team would perform if there was another Grady Dick or Embiid or Josh Jackson on the roster instead of Cam Martin, Zach Clemence and KJ Adams.

Face it, man, it's a ridiculous take. The Embiid team was as good as any midseason before he went down.

Btw, it’s not just about the number of 5 star freshmen. It’s about having your pick of the litter. Not sure how you could argue that it isn’t a big advantage. Honestly, how often did K miss on his top targets? It’s been constant for Self. Even before the investigation.

K could build his ideal roster, while Self often has to piece something together from what’s left. Do you think his ideal roster for this season involved a 6’7 starter at the 5 spot? 🤣

Mixing in a few more elite freshmen each year would be a great thing for Self.

ADVERTISEMENT