ADVERTISEMENT

"The giants of college basketball coaching are aging. Who will fill their shoes?"

The hope is Miller/Mack/Holtmann are those guys for Indiana, Louisville and Ohio State.

Those are great schools for them to prove themselves at before the KU/UK/UNC/Duke positions open up and they come calling.
giphy.gif

Those are great schools for them to prove themselves at before the KU/UK/UNC/Duke positions open up and they come calling.

I think UL is legitimately a destination job for Mack.

Holtmann grew up 30 minutes away from Lexington Just sayin...

Reactions: KisteK
What did he say that was wrong?

I can't say about the other schools, but if Archie gets Indiana to where Indiana fans want it to be. He isn't leaving even if one of those schools come calling, unless the AD at the time royally screws things up.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
I can't say about the other schools, but if Archie gets Indiana to where Indiana fans want it to be. He isn't leaving even if one of those schools come calling, unless the AD at the time royally screws things up.
Kills me the Indiana hasn’t been great, recently. They’re a traditional blue blood, and college basketball needs them to be relevant. I’ve always liked the candy stripes, and really hope Archie can bring them back from the dead.

Kills me the Indiana hasn’t been great, recently. They’re a traditional blue blood, and college basketball needs them to be relevant. I’ve always liked the candy stripes, and really hope Archie can bring them back from the dead.

Who are you telling? :) If Archie isn't the guy then Indiana basketball is officially Nebraska Football. I do have confidence Archie will be the guy though. He has head coaching and tournament experience unlike Davis. He isn't a cheat like Sampson. and isn't a dog and pony show guy like Crean. He gets "it" and seems to have "it"

Reactions: KisteK and npreston

i enjoy CBB much more when the true blue bloods are all good

Reactions: KisteK and npreston
ADVERTISEMENT