ADVERTISEMENT

Texas & Oklahoma Want to Join SEC

Big Ten not budging yet on following SEC's path
I don't see the Big 10 taking Kansas, ISU, or anyone else from the Big 12. ND would be lucrative for them to try and get away from the ACC (and makes sense regionally). Wouldn't mind swapping them out for Nebraska.

Vandy licking their chops for Texas and Oklahoma so they don't have to be the bottom feeders anymore.
I mean why would OU and TX want join the SEC? I know the playoff might expand....But still. You going from having to deal with Iowa State, OSU,Baylor.....to Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn....

Sure.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I mean why would OU and TX want join the SEC? I know the playoff might expand....But still. You going from having to deal with Iowa State, OSU,Baylor.....to Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn....

Sure.
It's all about the money, I guess. I hope they don't have plans on winning any conference titles, much less national titles.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It's all about the money, I guess. I hope they don't have plans on winning any conference titles, much less national titles.
Probably....I guess its the $$$. Has to be. Shit, Kentucky could beat either----especially Texas. WTF they think Bama, UGA, etc, gonna do to them. Or LSU....Or Auburn...Or TX A&M....Or Miss State, for that matter....Hell Tenn is getting there(again).

If its baout the $$$---I get it.

If its about playing for conference/natty's----Terrible idea.

Probably....I guess its the $$$. Has to be. Shit, Kentucky could beat either----especially Texas. WTF they think Bama, UGA, etc, gonna do to them. Or LSU....Or Auburn...Or TX A&M....Or Miss State, for that matter....Hell Tenn is getting there(again).

If its baout the $$$---I get it.

If its about playing for conference/natty's----Terrible idea.
It also opens up Texas and Oklahoma even more for the other SEC schools to come in and poach recruits from their backyards. 😆 Texas is loaded with more high school football talent than any other state yet somehow UT manages to suck in football pretty much every year. It's hard to fathom, honestly.

It also opens up Texas and Oklahoma even more for the other SEC schools to come in and poach recruits from their backyards. 😆 Texas is loaded with more high school football talent than any other state yet somehow UT manages to suck in football pretty much every year. It's hard to fathom, honestly.
Kinda of like Indiana.....

Kinda of like Indiana.....
giphy.gif

When I say Texas has sucked I mean they haven't sucked by most standards, but based on their available resources they have highly underachieved. They are a program that should challenge for national titles on a regular basis.

giphy.gif

When I say Texas has sucked I mean they haven't sucked by most standards, but based on their available resources they have highly underachieved. They are a program that should challenge for national titles on a regular basis.
On the other hand---Indiana has just sucked. But ya know Kevin, I think Indiana got it right with Woody----and the staff he has built. Watched them last night for the first time. YOu can just see the difference.

On the other hand---Indiana has just sucked. But ya know Kevin, I think Indiana got it right with Woody----and the staff he has built. Watched them last night for the first time. YOu can just see the difference.
Good, now he needs to give Cal a call and get this series back in the works. Neutral sites, of course. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT