ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

UT is good but Kentucky is getting better with each game.
Better is relative, one gets a D (UK) on her first paper and the second kids gets an A(UT). The D kid is now getting B's, to your point that is better. The second kid is still getting A's. The second kid is still best and that is what matters.:D

I think UK wins the first game at Rupp. We are probably the hottest team in the country right now. Tennessee has some players, but they won't be able to dominate physically down low like they are accustomed to.
Give us a score Jimbo.

It'll be close the whole way.

Kentucky 81
Tennessee 77

Probably have a reverse score for the game at Tennessee. Two very good teams, it will be hard for the other one to win on the road.
Thanks

Reactions: JimboBBN
Better is relative, one gets a D (UK) on her first paper and the second kids gets an A(UT). The D kid is now getting B's, to your point that is better. The second kid is still getting A's. The second kid is still best and that is what matters.:D
Very insightful.

Reactions: della
Kentucky is going to need some help to win the SEC unless they sweep Tennessee, which is unlikely. Part of me wants the Vols to slip up to give us a better chance at the conference title, the other part wants Tennessee to come in number one. Without doing any research, I can't remember the last time a number one team came to Rupp Arena.

Reactions: kl40504
Kentucky is going to need some help to win the SEC unless they sweep Tennessee, which is unlikely. Part of me wants the Vols to slip up to give us a better chance at the conference title, the other part wants Tennessee to come in number one. Without doing any research, I can't remember the last time a number one team came to Rupp Arena.
UT still has road games at LSU and Auburn as well as the game at UK.
The UK/UT game at TBA in March might actually come down to who has the ball last.

UT still has road games at LSU and Auburn as well as the game at UK.
The UK/UT game at TBA in March might actually come down to who has the ball last.
I think both games could come down to that. Home court will play a factor no doubt, but I think with teams as good as Kentucky and Tennessee are, it won't be a big enough factor for a blowout in either game.

No. I have a job. What’re you doing? Graveyard shift is my guess?

too cold to climb towers today.
Hey, you're the one that made the statement about me complaining about refs on RR. You had time to post three or 4 times this morning, but now all the sudden you're too busy. Interesting, especially since both of us know you lied about these posts that you saw of mine over at RR. Just admit it.

our active board is scout, y’all’s scout board is dead like our rivals board is.

Louisville fans have been accused of trolling, there’s no reason why our home board should have been brought up in this thread.
Oh, so now you want to decide what subject is brought up on a public forum? No, that's not how this works and coming from you that is pretty hilarious. You troll UK fans and talk about RR daily.
You don't want Zipp's board brought up here because you know what I'm saying is true.
Not only that, but you still post over there. Hilarious.

Last edited:
You still haven't given a reason you think that. I think it will be a big game with big atmosphere. I think the UK Yunglings crack under the pressure.

Washington- Soph
Travis- Senior
Richards- Soph
Baker- Junior

2 starters and 2 role players.... not exactly 'Yunglings'....

An overtime squeaker at pitiful Vandy brought that A down to a B.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Washington- Soph
Travis- Senior
Richards- Soph
Baker- Junior

2 starters and 2 role players.... not exactly 'Yunglings'....
If UK only has 5 players that will see floor time it could be a problem for ya.

So, are they underclassmen or upperclassmen, because that is what we were talking about.:)

It's a mix of both, Della. When Travis or Washington goes out, Richards or Montgomery come in. Not sure why it matters...you talked of them being all youth and I showed you that they're not.

It's a mix of both, Della. When Travis or Washington goes out, Richards or Montgomery come in. Not sure why it matters...you talked of them being all youth and I showed you that they're not.

The weakest point of a chain is in one link, but if it fails the whole chain fails.

too cold to climb towers today.
Hey, you're the one that made the statement about me complaining about refs on RR. You had time to post three or 4 times this morning, but now all the sudden you're too busy. Interesting, especially since both of us know you lied about these posts that you saw of mine over at RR. Just admit it.
I posted before work. I’ll revisit after work (and probably after getting the kiddos to bed. You know....daddy duty).

giphy.gif

So you’re thinking UT is gonna play that exact same UK team that you saw back in November and not the UK team that’s playing now???
No, last year's UK team never suffered the beating ya'll took earlier this year. This year's UT is clearly better than last year's UT.

so you are saying UK won the last meeting against that experienced team when it really mattered
I think all games matter and UT went 2/1 over UK and knows how to beat them at Rupp.

No, last year's UK team never suffered the beating ya'll took earlier this year. This year's UT is clearly better than last year's UT.

Last years UK team??? I’m talking about this years team.

I'm not sure how either fan base is particularly confident going into these games. Especially going on the road. Cal wins 95 percent of the games he coaches at Rupp, and Tennessee has won one time in our building since 2006.

Reactions: JC for 3
Last years UK team??? I’m talking about this years team.
So am I, this year's UK team got beat down. You were the one that brought up last November not me.Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT