ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

What pressure? I hope you're joking Della. UK has played in a lot more big games and on a lot more big stages than UT has. You're looking at a 10+ point beat down in Rupp and probably another loss in TBA. UK will be near its peak in March when they play in TBA.
This ain't Vanderbilt you're playing.
Yeah maybe you're right, I saw you in a big game match up in Durham...

Reactions: bignish and kl40504
The way both teams are playing now, things can change over the course of the next 4 games, UT will need a career night from Alexander and UT will need to hit 3's. Grant will have problems inside. We'll play a lot inside out, so Reid and PJ, followed by Nick and EJ will be a load for UT to deal with. We'll have no trouble running with UT. UK will get a lot of points in the paint as well as draw fouls. Neither team can afford many turn overs. Since game 1 is at Rupp and if we played today UK by 6-8.....
Tennessee can play fast or slow, so i don't think that will be a factor for either team. I do think fouls will be a key to the game.

Heres how it will go.....Kentucky handles them comfortably whenever we play at Rupp, they squeak one out due to shit officiating at Knoxville, and then they lose out 2nd day of SECT and we win it....agaaain. Then we all laugh at their ticker tape parade for making the Sweet 16 for once.

Lol This is a absolutely dead on how it will play out...we'll go further in the sec tourny and the ncaa tourny and they will once again be emotionally crushed...i do like that theyre excited though. Good for the sec culture. Good for my amusement.

Reactions: CB3UK
I’ve always respected UK’s program, but I had never realized how deluded their fans are until I started browsing Rupp Rafters this season.

They whine about the officiating incessantly, despite the fact that they get by far the biggest benefit of crap officiating in the SEC. You can feel the anger coming through their key board when they complain about Duke and UNC (and even Tennessee), completely in denial about the fact that they get the same whistle those two programs do.

They love to play the victim card.

Reactions: tw3301
I’ve always respected UK’s program, but I had never realized how deluded their fans are until I started browsing Rupp Rafters this season.

They whine about the officiating incessantly, despite the fact that they get by far the biggest benefit of crap officiating in the SEC. You can feel the anger coming through their key board when they complain about Duke and UNC (and even Tennessee), completely in denial about the fact that they get the same whistle those two programs do.

They love to play the victim card.
You can say the same about any home board. Crazy home boards are full of homers.

..and yes, there's more of it there, due to more people posting.

You can say the same about any home board. Crazy home boards are full of homers.

That’s fair. Even the Tennessee Board whines too much about the officiating game in and game out. I think most reasonable fans understand that college officiating is simply unpredictable and inconsistent. You hope that it evens out, and most the time it does (with obvious make up calls, and the attempt to even out the # of fouls each team has). It does stink when you’re on the wrong end of a bad call at a critical point in the game, but it happens to all of us.

I think large and noisy crowds do, in general, affect officiating. This may be way team like UNC, Duke, and UK seem to get advantageous whistles, especially at home. I feel like Tennessee has gotten some of that this year, with our attendance and passion being way up.

Oh don't mind him, he doesn't understand what a real home board is. I bet it's like the Louisville board where there are only 4 people that post.

Also, why would a ut fan complain about officiating after those calls that were made in their games against Bama and Vandy?

Reactions: catman111
Oh don't mind him, he doesn't understand what a real home board is. I bet it's like the Louisville board where there are only 4 people that post.

Also, why would a ut fan complain about officiating after those calls that were made in their games against Bama and Vandy?
I’ve seen your delirious dribble over there. You just can’t conceal your indignation with officials. It’s sad, but amusing

I’ve always respected UK’s program, ut. but I had never realized how deluded their fans are until I started browsing Rupp Rafters this season.

They whine about the officiating incessantly,
despite the fact that they get by far the biggest benefit of crap officiating in the SEC. You can feel the anger coming through theirkey board when they complain about Duke and UNC (and even Tennessee), completely in denial about the fact that they get the same whistle those two programs do. think most reasonable fans understand that college officiating is simply unpredictable and inconsistent. You hope that it evens out, and most the time it does (with obvious make up calls, and the attempt to even out the # of fouls each team has). It does stink when you’re on the wrong end of a bad call at a critical point in the game, but it happens to all of us.

I think large and noisy crowds do, in general, affect officiating. This may be way team like UNC, Duke, and UK seem to get advantageous whistles, especially at home. I feel like Tennessee has gotten some of that this year, with our attendance and passion being way up.

That’s fair. Even the Tennessee Board whines too much about the officiating game in and game out. I think most reasonable fans understand that college officiating is simply unpredictable and inconsistent. You hope that it evens out, and most the time it does (with obvious make up calls, and the attempt to even out the # of fouls each team has). It does stink when you’re on the wrong end of a bad call at a critical point in the game, but it happens to all of us.

LOL, so in back to back posts, you call posters on RR delusional because they complain about refs and bad calls, then you talk about how ut fans complain about officiating on the ut board.

One thing you need to understand since you're new at this college basketball success thing, RR has a gazillion fans that post on there daily. A lot of them are trolls posing as UK fans, but there are a ton of guys that complain about officiating even when UK wins big. Every fanbase has those people, RR just has a lot more of them.

RR takes a beating on here for things that every single home board does, including tours, as you've already admitted.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
I’ve seen your delirious dribble over there. You just can’t conceal your indignation with officials. It’s sad, but amusing
Please enlighten me as to what is delerious about my posts on RR. I challenge you to do so.
Sure, you might find a comment or two about a bad call, but you're not going to find me ragging on officials. Go ahead, I'll be here waiting.

BTW, obsess much? Why are you over at RR constantly?

200.gif

It may be a little early, but it is here non the less.
Really. Are you sure you want to discuss this one Della?

LOL, so in back to back posts, you call posters on RR delusional because they complain about refs and bad calls, then you talk about how ut fans complain about officiating on the ut board.

One thing you need to understand since you're new at this college basketball success thing, RR has a gazillion fans that post on there daily. A lot of them are trolls posing as UK fans, but there are a ton of guys that complain about officiating even when UK wins big. Every fanbase has those people, RR just has a lot more of them.

RR takes a beating on here for things that every single home board does, including tours, as you've already admitted.
I didn't think there was any Vol fans on their board. All they want to discuss is football and after this year's football results that board is dead.

Reactions: kyjeff1

Why did you bring up Louisville?

Please enlighten me as to what is delerious about my posts on RR. I challenge you to do so.
Sure, you might find a comment or two about a bad call, but you're not going to find me ragging on officials. Go ahead, I'll be here waiting.

BTW, obsess much? Why are you over at RR constantly?
Hey, @DezyVol , I'm still waiting. Are you over at RR trying to find those"delirious dribble" (LMAO) posts?
Can't wait to see what you attempt to dig up.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Why did you bring up Louisville?
Because your board is a perfect example of a board that has very few people that post on it.
I haven't been there in a while, but I'm going to assume Zipp and Steelers are still married over there.
It doesn't take an engineer to know that the amount of posters hasn't increased.
Simply put, your home board is a joke.

Because your board is a perfect example of a board that has very few people that post on it.
I haven't been there in a while, but I'm going to assume Zipp and Steelers are still married over there.
It doesn't take an engineer to know that the amount of posters hasn't increased.
Simply put, your home board is a joke.
Have you ever been to our scout board?

Yup, but ut won't be playing the UK you saw that night and ut isn't capable of putting a beatdown on UK the way Duke did.
You're in for a big surprise, but I understand since you're new at this whole ranked team thing.
Maybe Jeff, but we beat you in Rupp with an unranked team, it goes to reason a ranked one will have a better shot.:)

our active board is scout, y’all’s scout board is dead like our rivals board is.

Louisville fans have been accused of trolling, there’s no reason why our home board should have been brought up in this thread.

I think points scored will be the key to the game.
Are you aware that Barnes has requested an extra digit be added to the visitors part of the scoreboard, just in case?

Reactions: kl40504
I think UK wins the first game at Rupp. We are probably the hottest team in the country right now. Tennessee has some players, but they won't be able to dominate physically down low like they are accustomed to.

Reactions: catman111
ADVERTISEMENT