ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
200.gif

It may be a little early, but it is here none the less.

Last edited:
thanks for the thread @della

that #1 ranking (assuming ut is still ranked #1) will be toast after the beat down from UK
i like this UT team, but they are still not UK

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Thread will probably be at 180 replies by the time the game gets here.

Misleading title. I thought maybe the game was Saturday. Wednesday would be acceptably early. But not the Wednesday 17 days before the game.

Lettuce and tomatoes being thrown at you @della
The funniest thing I saw was this little UK mouse that frequents the CFB board taking shots at me when I was fighting off others. What a little coward.

Tennessee is on a high. Haven't lost in a while. Kentucky is the team to end the streak, I believe.
You still haven't given a reason you think that. I think it will be a big game with big atmosphere. I think the UK Yunglings crack under the pressure.

Tell this story to me in a way in which I will understand. Please.
It doesn't matter. We can settle things on the CFB where he won't have 100 cat fans there to back him up.

which team choked when it mattered in the SECT
The SEC tourney hasn't been played yet. OHHHHHHHHHHHH, you mean from the past, I forget you UK fans can't differentiate between past and present.

Reactions: rockycard
Oh drama.. Who is the pussy cat you are talking about?
Go to the Blue blood thread on the last page at the end. I was actually trying to leave that thread cause so many were upset a non blue blood was in it.

if by the past you mean LAST YEAR then you are correct
so you should never again brag about beating UK LAST YEAR ;)
You know, I was nice after the game. The only time I'd bring it up is when one of y'all started in our bowl game.Laughing

You know, I was nice after the game. The only time I'd bring it up is when one of y'all started in our bowl game.Laughing

now, now, you told me before the FB game ever happened that you all spanked our butt twice
but since the past does not matter, i guess it never happened :D

Heres how it will go.....Kentucky handles them comfortably whenever we play at Rupp, they squeak one out due to shit officiating at Knoxville, and then they lose out 2nd day of SECT and we win it....agaaain. Then we all laugh at their ticker tape parade for making the Sweet 16 for once.

I guess if it's not too early to start this thread, it's not too early for a Kentucky fan to blame the refs for losing a game that hasn't been played yet.

Way to get ahead of this one, sport.
Gives me plenty of time to count all the ****s I give sport.

The only thing you have to go by is what has happened in the past. Not 5 years ago, past. But last year is relevant.

I think of the past as it relates to this years team as to what has happened in the season so far.

Yikes. I avoid all blue blood threads. Some of the dumbest arguments are always made in them. It really brings out the dumbass in ordinarily decent posters.
Really, you think that? You would be the first "blue blood" fan that has expressed that to me.

notice a UK fan didn't start this thread.
mebeblue wanted to start going at it, so I said i would make it to get out of the Blue blood thread. So, they can discuss there blue blood stuff.:)

Thats rich coming from a fan base who talks on the football board like they belong with Clemson and Alabama Laughing

Tennessee football is the equivalent of Indiana basketball. Your glory days are over.
Do you want to talk UT/UK football or basketball. This is the CBB board...

now, now, you told me before the FB game ever happened that you all spanked our butt twice
but since the past does not matter, i guess it never happened :D
I don't know what you're talking about, but whatever.

How do you see our meeting at Rupp shaping up?

You still haven't given a reason you think that. I think it will be a big game with big atmosphere. I think the UK Yunglings crack under the pressure.
What pressure? I hope you're joking Della. UK has played in a lot more big games and on a lot more big stages than UT has. You're looking at a 10+ point beat down in Rupp and probably another loss in TBA. UK will be near its peak in March when they play in TBA.
This ain't Vanderbilt you're playing.

Reactions: kl40504
The way both teams are playing now, things can change over the course of the next 4 games, UT will need a career night from Alexander and UT will need to hit 3's. Grant will have problems inside. We'll play a lot inside out, so Reid and PJ, followed by Nick and EJ will be a load for UT to deal with. We'll have no trouble running with UT. UK will get a lot of points in the paint as well as draw fouls. Neither team can afford many turn overs. Since game 1 is at Rupp and if we played today UK by 6-8.....

ADVERTISEMENT