ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee should be a 1 seed..

....take a cue from the Auburn dude, with your ONE Elite 8 in your entire history.
Take a cue from Duke, play up to your blue blood status and don't be used as a mop by a great team. Blue bloods don't get beat by 30+ when they don't have some mitigating circumstances.

Again.... no leg to stand on when you gotta bring another team into it....in reference to a November game. Yaaaawwwwwn.

Again.... no leg to stand on when you gotta bring another team into it....in reference to a November game. Yaaaawwwwwn.
Totally bringing in a blue blood for comparison. You don't get to mulligan games JC. "we weren't ready, can we have a redo?"Laughing

I think Duke has won the 10/12 from UK in the recent. Tennessee is pretty much even with UK over the last 5 years. How does it feel to have things slipping out of your grasp?

Take a cue from Duke, play up to your blue blood status and don't be used as a mop by a great team. Blue bloods don't get beat by 30+ when they don't have some mitigating circumstances.
As you are new to basketball I will try to teach you a little history, UK got beat by Kansas by 55 points; however, UK has won 3 titles since then. Blue bloods recover from a bad loss.

So your attempted insults with Duke in November are meaningless. But UK has put a beatdown on Tennessee many, many times.

What you need to remember is stuff like when UT cheated UK in a game in Knoxville 2-24-93 where the winning shot was a 12' free throw by Alan Houston where UT won 78-77 and the refs would not address the cheating. That pissed off UK and Pitino. The next game with UT vs UK was in the SEC Tournament. UK won 101-40. If you are not good at math that is 61 points. Petino ran the score up just to stick it to the cheating Houstons. Tennessee paid for that one win.

That pitiful UK team ended up winning 30 games and lost to Michigan in the final four, a place Tennessee has never been.

Totally bringing in a blue blood for comparison. You don't get to mulligan games JC. "we weren't ready, can we have a redo?"Laughing

I think Duke has won the 10/12 from UK in the recent. Tennessee is pretty much even with UK over the last 5 years. How does it feel to have things slipping out of your grasp?

....and the limitation to the last 5 years.... another loser's argument. UT is anything BUT consistent in being good.

....and.... UK is 12-10 vs. the dookies.... 154-71 vs the Vols.

Consider me fully not worried about the Vols being an annual SEC contender.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
As you are new to basketball I will try to teach you a little history, UK got beat by Kansas by 55 points; however, UK has won 3 titles since then. Blue bloods recover from a bad loss.

So your attempted insults with Duke in November are meaningless. But UK has put a beatdown on Tennessee many, many times.

What you need to remember is stuff like when UT cheated UK in a game in Knoxville 2-24-93 where the winning shot was a 12' free throw by Alan Houston where UT won 78-77 and the refs would not address the cheating. That pissed off UK and Pitino. The next game with UT vs UK was in the SEC Tournament. UK won 101-40. If you are not good at math that is 61 points. Petino ran the score up just to stick it to the cheating Houstons. Tennessee paid for that one win.

That pitiful UK team ended up winning 30 games and lost to Michigan in the final four, a place Tennessee has never been.
The refs cheated UT in game one of this season by not calling any fouls on UK thugging UT in the first half and then could stop blowing their whistles on UT in the second half. UT made UK pay for it in TBA with a 19 pt ass kicking.

You can try to teach me all the history you want Bert. However, I think you accepting the present is going to be the biggest challenge.

The refs cheated UT in game one of this season by not calling any fouls on UK thugging UT in the first half and then could stop blowing their whistles on UT in the second half. UT made UK pay for it in TBA with a 19 pt ass kicking.

You can try to teach me all the history you want Bert. However, I think you accepting the present is going to be the biggest challenge.

....and now you let your true feelings out about the first game against UK for your Vols. Glad to see you finally being honest.

....and the limitation to the last 5 years.... another loser's argument. UT is anything BUT consistent in being good.

....and.... UK is 12-10 vs. the dookies.... 154-71 vs the Vols.

Consider me fully not worried about the Vols being an annual SEC contender.
UK is being eaten alive by Duke and UT in the present. The balance of power has shifted.:D

....and now you let your true feelings out about the first game against UK for your Vols. Glad to see you finally being honest.
I stated this earlier about the refs in game 1. We both know it happened.

......bob and weave....ignore stats & facts....talk in circles....
I just gave you the facts and stats. UT and UK are practically even in the last 5 years and Duke beat you by 30+. You're the one dodging and weaving behind ancient history.Laughing

Cheated? This is funny as hell. You will never beat UK by 60.

Enjoy you victory without our starting center.

Cheated? This is funny as hell. You will never beat UK by 60.

Enjoy you victory without our starting center.
WE beat ya at TBA despite the refs sending y'all to the foul line almost double us. Sometimes, the refs just can't save ya.:D

Where was Travis against Duke, did he have jet lag coming from the west coast?Laughing

WE beat ya at TBA despite the refs sending y'all to the foul line almost double us. Sometimes, the refs just can't save ya.:D

....and yet you weren't good enough to win at Auburn. Most of UT's resume is 'padded' to say the least. That 3 seed in SECT isn't looking good for your chances, either. This thread title needs to be changed because a 1 seed ain't happenin' for the vols.

....and yet you weren't good enough to win at Auburn. Most of UT's resume is 'padded' to say the least. That 3 seed in SECT isn't looking good for your chances, either. This thread title needs to be changed because a 1 seed ain't happenin' for the vols.
Actually, it is the best thing for both UK/UT. It means that we will play for possibly a #1 seed in the tourney instead of possibly meeting the the SECT title game. Bert keeps saying the title game doesn't matter. Assuming neither of us fall before then.

Actually, it is the best thing for both UK/UT. It means that we will play for possibly a #1 seed in the tourney instead of possibly meeting the the SECT title game. Bert keeps saying the title game doesn't matter. Assuming neither of us fall before then.
Tie breaker game right ? Winner takes all !

Reactions: della
No the winner does not take all. After the SEC you actually have to play in the NCAA.

The NCAA refs will not buy the Williams flops.
I meant bragging rights and of course we have the NCAA but in all reality LSU should be #1 seed over both but personally glad they aren't.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The Kentucky team that Duke beat the shit out of whipped Tennessee's ass by 17.

Sorry, but Tennessee is crap. Kentucky is blue blood.

Hell UT's fight song "Rocky Top" was written by Kentucky boys. Eyeroll
19>17 Bert GBO!

Why do you just go back 5 years....why not 10, 15, 20? We're 2-3 since the SECT last year.....

Why do you just go back 5 years....why not 10, 15, 20? We're 2-3 since the SECT last year.....
Generally, kids go to school for 4 years and some red shirt for a 5th year. That is the way college is suppose to work.:)

19 ain't no 61.

I know you girls are not good at math, but 19 times 3 is 57, not 61.

Kentucky owns Tennessee. Laughing
I could dig out old Bernard King footage, but I don't. It is irrelevant the same way the old shit you bring up is irrelevant. You only bring up the distant past because you know UT is on equal footing with UK in the present.:D

The present is that we have 8 titles and UT don’t even have a final 4! The present is we own UT’s ass 154-71 or something close to that. The present is that UT considers its best year a year in which they swept UK in the regular season and then lost in the SEC tourney. The present is you need to ride Dukes nuts and try to gain approval from their fan base because your team isn’t a blue blood like you wish they was.

The present is that we have 8 titles and UT don’t even have a final 4! The present is we own UT’s ass 154-71 or something close to that. The present is that UT considers its best year a year in which they swept UK in the regular season and then lost in the SEC tourney. The present is you need to ride Dukes nuts and try to gain approval from their fan base because your team isn’t a blue blood like you wish they was.
The present is that we are tied this year, but UT kicked UK's ass by more.:D

ADVERTISEMENT