ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee should be a 1 seed..

Not nearly as bad. St Mary's is 29 on KP. Seton Hall is 59.
illallowit.gif

The team that Seton Hall beat whipped the Vols by 17. The sorry team that beat Auburn by a total of 29 points whipped the Vols.
Winking
Tennessee beat that team by 19 and 19>17 Bert.

The Vols avenged y'all's debacle to Duke by beating the team that beat them. :D

I always heard that chicks liked the spin cycle. Apparently, Della is permanently stuck in one.
I always heard that guys that can't refute a strong point try to spin the conversation away from the point. Apparently, JC can't refute my time point.:)

Reactions: TheDude1
Refuting your point is like trying to hit a moving target. Your point(s) is always changing.
I'll take it then in like Chess, you resigned after my move. Smart choice is smart.:)

UK hasn’t lost any games this year according to some. I haven’t heard one UK fan recognize that they have the worst collection of losses among the possible #1 seeds.

Reactions: sgrooms
UK hasn’t lost any games this year according to some. I haven’t heard one UK fan recognize that they have the worst collection of losses among the possible #1 seeds.

If by terrible, you mean two teams that are projected in the field at this point in time.

Then sure.

UT could get a 1 seed, or be a strong #2. Tennessee is good.

If by terrible, you mean two teams that are projected in the field at this point in time.

Then sure.

UT could get a 1 seed, or be a strong #2. Tennessee is good.
I didn’t say terrible. I just said worst when compared to the other top teams.

Fair enough, but you can't dismiss the amount of Quad 1 wins UK has.

I haven't checked any sites this morning, but the last time I saw they were projected squarely on the bubble or the last 4 in.
In don’t discard them. Their wins are 1 seed worthy. Their losses are not.

In my mind this puts them squarely on the 1/2 line, where they are and should be.

I just take exception to those who act like it’s an insult to say they are a shoe-in #1.

Well DezyVol, UT is a 2 seed. UK is a 2 seed. Where are all those losses? It does not matter. Hell everyone was saying yesterday that UNC, UVA, Duke and Gonzaga were the one seeds. Where were you?

UT views UK as their Super bowl and then today they did not even show up.

Your Admiral scored 4 total points. Your player of the year scored 13.

If Tennessee shows up in the NCAA and thinks that beating UK twice means something, they they will lose the first damned round which is what they usually do.

Auburn beat UTEE by 20. Geeze.

Even UK could beat Auburn. Tennessee failed twice. So go beat up on the Auburn fans, there are a bunch of them here today for the first time.

Last edited:
Could you imagine if your team was 26-3

With 2 ot losses 3 losses to top 15 a win in Phoenix over 1 Gonzaga at full strength

Yet is a 2 seed

Gonzaga should not be 1 with that conference schedule
UT a one seed. Now that is funny.

Looks you you did bet a month.
UNC will mostly like win.
Tell us about those loses against Auburn. UT had a great chance to grab a 1 seed and blew it. Lost to a team that Kentucky blew out. UT finally after decades had a chance to win a SEC tourney championship and got blown out. Way to go Vols.

Could you imagine if your team was 26-3

With 2 ot losses 3 losses to top 15 a win in Phoenix over 1 Gonzaga at full strength

Yet is a 2 seed

Gonzaga should not be 1 with that conference schedule
I appreciate your commitment to the Vols, but not this year. I'm happy with a 2nd seed especially considering we lost 4 games late in the season/sec tourney.

My concerns in the big tournament continue even though I think we have the horses to win it. We definitely cant play sloppy and expect to get past the first weekend

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I appreciate your commitment to the Vols, but not this year. I'm happy with a 2nd seed especially considering we lost 4 games late in the season/sec tourney.

My concerns in the big tournament continue even though I think we have the horses to win it. We definitely cant play sloppy and expect to get past the first weekend
The Vols will be fine.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville

I concur totally.

Della disagrees with me but I thought Tennessee overlooked Auburn and really did not bring their A game or their B game.

UNC will mostly like win.

Tell us about those loses against Auburn. UT had a great chance to grab a 1 seed and blew it. Lost to a team that Kentucky blew out. UT finally after decades had a chance to win a SEC tourney championship and got blown out. Way to go Vols.
What’s that have to do with TN being better than UK this this year?

We fully acknowledge that Tennessee basketball is a pile of shit and having lost to them is embarassing. What more do you want us to say?

Reactions: kl40504
We fully acknowledge that Tennessee basketball is a pile of shit and having lost to them is embarassing. What more do you want us to say?
We want you to follow out your stupid logic and admit that UK is worse than shit since y'all couldn't beat shit.Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT