ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee should be a 1 seed..

I’d say Duke, Virginia, Tennessee, UNC, with Gonzaga as the top 2 seed.

Could you imagine if your team was 26-3

With 2 ot losses 3 losses to top 15 a win in Phoenix over 1 Gonzaga at full strength

Yet is a 2 seed

Gonzaga should not be 1 with that conference schedule
Look at past years. There are only 4 #1’s

Good win today but it depends on the SECT. If UK beats you there they deserve it more. They already probably have better wins.

I propose UK & UT play in a closed gym to determine which version is the true version of each team to determine the final 1 seed.

Also they should have a weinersword fight for S & Gs since both teams have played like little b*tches once.

MzjEzzO.gif

Reactions: Titan_Town
Absolutely not unless we lost in semi final

A 7 loss team should not be a 1 seed
Yeah I agree with this except UNC would be a 6 loss team in that scenario. I still don't see it happening unless they win out the regular season and ACC tournament.

Reactions: kl40504
I’m fine with Tennessee being a 1 seed. I’m also fine with them being a 2 seed.

Yes, the regular season means more but the conference tournaments are relevant to an extent. In this case, if they played again it could make a pretty big difference.

I like what I saw today.
If we finish out strong and take the SEC tourney then yes.
Wait according to MB's SEC T doesn't mean jack or maybe that's just UK fans.

LSU controls their own destiny and if they win the last two games will be outright SEC Champs no matter what.

Winning the conference will give them #1 seed in SEC T and if they win that should get them #1 seed in the dance but it prolly won't. Why even play the games if the best team doesn't get the seed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReturnOfOakboy
Gimme this all day long. Been saying it for a while, I want the 2 seed in the south and don’t care who is the 1

I’d be perfectly fine with this!!!

You guys realize that this doesn’t mean UK is in UVAs bracket right? He’s just listing the seeds in order. And if UK gets a 2 seed in the South, then the committee is ****ing over the 1 seed

You guys realize that this doesn’t mean UK is in UVAs bracket right? He’s just listing the seeds in order. And if UK gets a 2 seed in the South, then the committee is ****ing over the 1 seed

Reminds me of when Witchita St was undefeated and lost to a 8 seed UK in the second round. It worked out great for us..., no so much them.

Reactions: jhmossy
Reminds me of when Witchita St was undefeated and lost to a 8 seed UK in the second round.

If it’s Duke as the 1 in the South, then I don’t care. Put Duke-Kentucky together in the South. This is why I hope UVa gets the 1 in the East or Kentucky gets a 1. Otherwise, I think we might be the ones that get screwed.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Where the hell did all these UT fans come from all the sudden? Holy hell lol good job big orange, way to show up today!!!
I have been here Scotty...

If it’s Duke as the 1 in the South, then I don’t care. Put Duke-Kentucky together in the South. This is why I hope UVa gets the 1 in the East or Kentucky gets a 1. Otherwise, I think we might be the ones that get screwed.

I’m ok with this. Gimme Duke and UK in Louisville.

I was talking about the ones just now showing up!
You know, you could reverse things and take a roll call of the UK regulars that were missing after the game too?

If UT wins the SECT, I agree.

I am not ready to give Tennessee a one seed and I doubt that UK will go down in the SEC Tourney without a fight. Hopefully Travis will be back by then. Just remember last year when UT beat UK two times, yet the Cats whipped the Vols by 7 in the SEC Tourney finals. Of course it did not matter with the NCAA seeding. UK got screwed.

Tennessee beat the shit out of my Cats yesterday. It started with 8 minutes left in the first half. PJ Washington gets his second foul and the Cats were only two points down. The Vols build up the lead in those 8 minutes. UK could never get it back in the second half.

Free throws did not go. Herro could not shoot. Travis on the bench. Second worst loss this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT