ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee should be a 1 seed..

Actually, my degree helps me to identify a horses ass and know how to deal with one.
This is why you and I get along so famously.:)
I wish that I had such a degree, then I could recognize horses asses faster! Eyeroll

My dad always told me that "Ass holes are born, not made. They just get bigger." RollLaugh

I just edited and burned the high definition bluray of the Auburn verses Tennessee 20 point whopping. It is a wonderful addition to my collection of "historical" basketball games that I have.

Of course you, Della, don't appreciate history, just what happened the last two years. But year after next I can tell you about this game that I have on bluray. SmokinSmile

I wish that I had such a degree, then I could recognize horses asses faster! Eyeroll

My dad always told me that "Ass holes are born, not made. They just get bigger." RollLaugh

I just edited and burned the high definition bluray of the Auburn verses Tennessee 20 point whopping. It is a wonderful addition to my collection of "historical" basketball games that I have.

Of course you, Della, don't appreciate history, just what happened the last two years. But year after next I can tell you about this game that I have on bluray. SmokinSmile

You don't need such a degree Bert. Birds of a feather fly together.

Dwelling on history is for those who's present is not strong enough to stand on it's own.

Did you record all three of the UT/UK games too?:D

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You don't need such a degree Bert. Birds of a feather fly together.

Dwelling on history is for those who's present is not strong enough to stand on it's own.

Did you record all three of the UT/UK games too?:D

Not only did I record all three of the UT/UK games from this and last year, Della, I have the lasts 1,400 or so Kentucky games.

My purpose in life is to document UK games. You don't understand following a team. But, win lose or draw, I have all the UK games. You can't imagine how I love UK. You are a johnny-come-lately who does not know jackshit about sports. You just act pompus.

The only difference in my collection of basketball and football games is the quality of the recordings. VHS was 180 lines of resolution, DVD was up to 400 lines of resolution and Bluray is 1080 of resolution.

Now there are better resolutions but regular guys like me do not have access to the technology to do it. As soon as it come out I will get it.

I am one of those old dumb asses that have always been high tech. Plus I made good money to keep up to date.

I bet that you will not keep up to date or ever document 1,400 UT games or even 200.

I got you.

Not only did I record all three of the UT/UK games from this and last year, Della, I have the lasts 1,400 or so Kentucky games.

My purpose in life is to document UK games. You don't understand following a team. But, win lose or draw, I have all the UK games. You can't imagine how I love UK. You are a johnny-come-lately who does not know jackshit about sports. You just act pompus.

The only difference in my collection of basketball and football games is the quality of the recordings. VHS was 180 lines of resolution, DVD was up to 400 lines of resolution and Bluray is 1080 of resolution.

Now there are better resolutions but regular guys like me do not have access to the technology to do it. As soon as it come out I will get it.

I am one of those old dumb asses that have always been high tech. Plus I made good money to keep up to date.

I bet that you will not keep up to date or ever document 1,400 UT games or even 200.

I got you.

If that is your purpose in life, you have lived a life wasted. I do understand following a team, but yours is an obsession. When your dead and gone those VHS tapes will probably either be sold at a yard sale for 25 cents apiece or the dumpster.

The only true value in life is helping and doing for others. If UT wins it all or if they lose to Colgate, I won't gain or lose a cent. The same can be said for you regarding UK. Sports for the spectator is nothing more than entertainment.

For you to say I act pompous is rich considering all the blue blood stuff you spew. Furthermore, my comment on your math was nothing more than a play on the words you had just posted. Be brighter and pick up on that sorta stuff. TIA.

Last edited:
MSU should be the last 1 over Tenn and higher on 2 line

Tenn has 9 Q1 wins. MSU 13. MSU sos is 13. Tenn 42. Tenn didn’t win regular season or conference tourney. MSU did both with a harder schedule.

MSU should be the last 1 over Tenn and higher on 2 line

Tenn has 9 Q1 wins. MSU 13. MSU sos is 13. Tenn 42. Tenn didn’t win regular season or conference tourney. MSU did both with a harder schedule.
When IU beats you twice you are lucky to be in the tourney.

Awesome response Della. Very hard to get one over on you. My degree is in Microbiology.
I wish others could learn what you appear to have gleaned. I'm not just a pretty face KL.

I assume you took Bio Chemistry? Wasn't that a joy?Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
If that is your purpose in life, you have lived a life wasted. I do understand following a team, but yours is an obsession. When your dead and gone those VHS tapes will probably either be sold at a yard sale for 25 cents apiece or the dumpster.

The only true value in life is helping and doing for others. If UT wins it all or if they lose to Colgate, I won't gain or lose a cent. The same can be said for you regarding UK. Sports for the spectator is nothing more than entertainment.

For you to say I act pompous is rich considering all the blue blood stuff you spew. Furthermore, my comment on your math was nothing more than a play on the words you had just posted. Be brighter and pick up on that sorta stuff. TIA.

He, he, he......... I already have put a bunch in the dumpster after I transferred them to DVD's. But no they are not worthless. Me and a bunch of purist share them. So no, you don't know your ass from first base about the games and their worth.

For you and me it is down to personal crap for you, Della. You can't even enjoy a little banter. You must be a small little person. You can't debate without it becoming personal. I got your goat and you can't stand it. When I don't accept your lies you get mad.

Shame on you.

Do you need a copy of the 20 point ass whipping your team took Sunday?

He, he, he......... I already have put a bunch in the dumpster after I transferred them to DVD's. But no they are not worthless. Me and a bunch of purist share them. So no, you don't know your ass from first base about the games and their worth.

For you and me it is down to personal crap for you, Della. You can't even enjoy a little banter. You must be a small little person. You can't debate without it becoming personal. I got your goat and you can't stand it. When I don't accept your lies you get mad.

Shame on you.

Do you need a copy of the 20 point ass whipping your team took Sunday?
Bert, I go with what you give me. You say I act pompous and then when I come back at you, I hurt your feelings. Don't be that guy Bert.

I like my banter in a classy way Bert. That is why I didn't rub it in when we choked y'all out leading by 8 with 2:58 to go in the game. I hope you titled that "Unbelievable comebacks.":D

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Bert, I go with what you give me. You say I act pompous and then when I come back at you, I hurt your feelings. Don't be that guy Bert.

I like my banter in a classy way Bert. That is why I didn't rub it in when we choked y'all out leading by 8 with 2:58 to go in the game. I hope you titled that "Unbelievable comebacks.":D
Goodbye Della.

That is a real degree Della. Good for you.

I'm going to leave this gif here. Feel free to use it as you wish.

ScornfulGaseousDassie-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT