ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee should be a 1 seed..

You mean the team that smoked Tennessee by 86-69?
You said Gonzaga hadn't played anyone. You were wrong, they beat Duke

You said, Gonzaga not #1 you were wrong, they were when UT played them and they are today.

UT beat UK by more than UK beat UT, so though we are tied, we would win on the score cards.

You are wrong wrong and then wrong again.:)

You said, Gonzaga not #1 you were wrong, they were when UT played them and they are today.

UT beat UK by more than UK beat UT, so though we are tied, we would win on the score cards.

You are one screwed up little girl. But I still like you.

Reactions: della and kl40504
UT beat the present #1 team in the land. Seton Hall ain't a Blue blood and they kicked your asses. UNC had an off year, but played Duke without the top player in America. Educate yourself Bert.
Della, your definition of beating your ass is a lot different than most people. Losing by 1 point is not considered beating UK's ass. However how UK beat the Vols in Rupp and how the Vols beat UK at Tennessee is considered beating each other's ass. You may want to keep that in mind.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Della, your definition of beating your ass is a lot different than most people. Losing by 1 point is not considered beating UK's ass. However how UK beat the Vols in Rupp and how the Vols beat UK at Tennessee is considered beating each other's ass. You may want to keep that in mind.
I'm good with being different.:)

Reactions: kl40504
Noah, there are "W's" and "L's" and nothing in between. You either got your ass kicked or you won. Sorry if that injures your sensibilities.

I'm fine Della- just sometimes it seems you don't paint the full picture with your posts Winking

No one but UK fans care about what happened in 1940. Tennessee is on the rise, we are pretty much even with y'all in the last 5 years and we are not even Blue bloods. Other Blue bloods like Duke have left y'all in the dirt. Y'all should avoid Duke in the future.

Why do you just wanna use the last 5 years???

Let ask the basketball historians this....

When is the last time a Power 5 Conference team that finished with only 4 losses didn’t get a 1seed? (Which would be the case if TN wins the SECT)

I can’t ever remember that happening (not to say it hasn’t).

Let ask the basketball historians this....

When is the last time a Power 5 Conference team that finished with only 4 losses didn’t get a 1seed? (Which would be the case if TN wins the SECT)

I can’t ever remember that happening (not to say it hasn’t).
The Vols strength of schedule does not deserve a 1 seed unless they win the SEC tourney.

Gonzaga got the shit beat out of them my Saint Mary's.

Powerhouse.

Last 5 years is a different story, right Bert. Here is what is stupid, you continue you base your argument against me claiming UT is some great power past and present. Unfortunately, I am not nor have I ever made that argument, so for you to be relevant, you need to tailor your argument to meet mine. Got it ace?

...as soon as you limit with a timeframe, your argument is lost.

...as soon as you limit with a timeframe, your argument is lost.
That is a ridiculous statement. Time is relevant to everything. You win a championship in a given year. (year is a measurement of time) You earn seeding based on performance in a given year (again time based). Players are only eligible for so many years (4 years again time based). Y'all got your ass smacked by Duke on Nov 6th (again a specific time)

PS. I threw that last one in for fun and to not disappoint.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT