ADVERTISEMENT

Tenn at MSU---Currently on B10 Network

Pretty fun game for an exhibition. Both teams will be good. Carr is a fun dude to watch.

Reactions: Sparty_57
MSU… as in, Michigan State?

If so, impressive performance by UT. MSU is supposed to be legit. Izzo's teams usually start out slow, but this is supposed to be a top 5 team.

If so, impressive performance by UT. MSU is supposed to be legit. Izzo's teams usually start out slow, but this is supposed to be a top 5 team.
Yeah, it was suppose to be a great game. I want someone that saw it to recap it.

Yeah, it was suppose to be a great game. I want someone that saw it to recap it.
Very good teams. MSU losing to UT in October is of zero concern. When Tenn gets 100%, my goodness. They are better than I thought, and could legit be Barnes best team. Knecht is the real deal...Can score from all levels. Dude is a huge pick-up. Gainey is also legit. He can score...Very good shooter---quick releaase--and sees the floor well. Awaka is a force in the middle. When he gets more PT, dude is gonna be a problemo...

When ya'll get Zeigler and Vescovi back---Wow. This can be a really good team.

MSU is gonna be just fine. Fell behind, 17-1. Recover well, cut lead to three at half. Walker is a baller---legit All conference dude...Hall and Hoggard return as well, and looked the part. When the freshman adapt, get some PT under their belts, they are gonna be solid---Especially Fears and Carr. TBH, Booker looked better than I expected.

These are both legit Top 5-10 teams.

They will be very good....

Very good teams. MSU losing to UT in October is of zero concern. When Tenn gets 100%, my goodness. They are better than I thought, and could legit be Barnes best team. Knecht is the real deal...Can score from all levels. Dude is a huge pick-up. Gainey is also legit. He can score...Very good shooter---quick releaase--and sees the floor well. Awaka is a force in the middle. When he gets more PT, dude is gonna be a problemo...

When ya'll get Zeigler and Vescovi back---Wow. This can be a really good team.

MSU is gonna be just fine. Fell behind, 17-1. Recover well, cut lead to three at half. Walker is a baller---legit All conference dude...Hall and Hoggard return as well, and looked the part. When the freshman adapt, get some PT under their belts, they are gonna be solid---Especially Fears and Carr. TBH, Booker looked better than I expected.

These are both legit Top 5-10 teams.
Thanks so much for the break down. I had high hopes for this team. I just wish I could have seen the game.
CFB is winding down and I'm really jazzed about Vol CBB.

Thanks so much for the break down. I had high hopes for this team. I just wish I could have seen the game.
CFB is winding down and I'm really jazzed about Vol CBB.
Yiou should be...Very athletic team. Fast. Gainey and Knecht are very good; I wanted Knecht badly at IU. When Vesoci and Ziegler get back, one could argue UT could have one of the best b/c in CBB. Good thing is, with your guards now, Barnes can afford to slowly work Zieg back in.

This is a really good TN team.

Reactions: Sparty_57 and della
Yiou should be...Very athletic team. Fast. Gainey and Knecht are very good; I wanted Knecht badly at IU. When Vesoci and Ziegler get back, one could argue UT could have one of the best b/c in CBB. Good thing is, with your guards now, Barnes can afford to slowly work Zieg back in.

This is a really good TN team.
Well, I trust your opinion on such things, so this is great news. There is one team's fans that I'm thinking this will cause great fear. I can't wait for the season to kick into gear. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well, I trust your opinion on such things, so this is great news. There is one team's fans that I'm thinking this will cause great fear. I can't wait for the season to kick into gear. Thanks again.
Yall could beat the Warriors by 30, and that "one team" you speak of, still wouldnt give UT props.

I call it like it is....I'm excited about my Hoosiers, but after seeing us today, compared with UT, KU, Illinois and MSU?

Oh, boy. But to be fair, IU is replacing a lot, and we are youthful at some spots. I do think IU is gonna be an NCAAT team. But they are a long ways off from where these teams are.

Today, I;d rank the 4 as a group...

UT
MSU

Illinois
KU

Reactions: della and Sparty_57
Yall could beat the Warriors by 30, and that "one team" you speak of, still wouldnt give UT props.

I call it like it is....I'm excited about my Hoosiers, but after seeing us today, compared with UT, KU, Illinois and MSU?

Oh, boy. But to be fair, IU is replacing a lot, and we are youthful at some spots. I do think IU is gonna be an NCAAT team. But they are a long ways off from where these teams are.

Today, I;d rank the 4 as a group...

UT
MSU

Illinois
KU
I don’t care about props, I want a pound of flesh.

I like IU and will be pulling for them in the B1G.

Haha, Big 10 sucks.
zoolander-quotes.gif

Going to be tons of parody, not nationwide, but there are 10 super legit teams right now and there may not be much separation

Tennessee
Kansas
Duke
MSU
Purdue
Uconn
Nova
Arkansas
Texas
Marquette

UK at full strength could be in here.

Going to be tons of parody, not nationwide, but there are 10 super legit teams right now and there may not be much separation

Tennessee
Kansas
Duke
MSU
Purdue
Uconn
Nova
Arkansas
Texas
Marquette

UK at full strength could be in here.
You lost me after Marquette...

• Haha
College basketball needs to go to 4 quarters. Right now the amount of the game in the bonus is entirely too much. Refs really love to insert themselves the last 4-5 minutes of the game and it makes games unwatchable. With 4 quarters you can have a couple more "resets" on foul numbers.
With all these sports betting companies in bed with all the sports organizations currently things are getting out of hand IMO. The less control refs have the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
College basketball needs to go to 4 quarters. Right now the amount of the game in the bonus is entirely too much. With sports betting companies in bed with all the sports organizations currently things are getting out of hand IMO. Refs really love to insert themselves the last 4-5 minutes of the game and it makes it unwatchable.
And to think some people have been advocating for 6 fouls. Helllll no.

• Haha
Reactions: 954gator
2 fts resulting from 50/50 contested rebounds on the other end are the dumbest thing in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT