#19. Creighton
#20. Tennessee
#21. MSU
#22. Miami
#23. OU
#24. Ole Miss
#25 Virginia
744c88506b397584fbcca027a0d08263.gif

How far does UK drop after the clown show yesterday? Keep in mind they did absolutely destroy a top 10 team this week as well. 🤔

How far does UK drop after the clown show yesterday? Keep in mind they did absolutely destroy a top 10 team this week as well. 🤔
I think they dropped to 20 in Kenpom.

I’ll be curious where my Illini show up in the real one. Just based off of teams in front of us losing, at least #21. However, regardless of how good/bad Rutgers is, we certainly passed the eye test on the road yesterday. Utter domination.

Two HUGE games vs. FAU and Tennessee this week. I’ll be more than pleased with 1-1!

I’ll be curious where my Illini show up in the real one. Just based off of teams in front of us losing, at least #21. However, regardless of how good/bad Rutgers is, we certainly passed the eye test on the road yesterday. Utter domination.

Two HUGE games vs. FAU and Tennessee this week. I’ll be more than pleased with 1-1!
I hope we have Knecth back for that game

You maybe right, but I wouldn't worry about it. We all have plenty of time to build a resume.
For sure. That loss alone though, which will end up as a Q4, will be enough to drop them down a seed line.

You guys haven’t really played anyone other than Marquette right? How’d you lose to them?

For sure. That loss alone though, which will end up as a Q4, will be enough to drop them down a seed line.
I'd be lying if I told ya I'm fretting over it for ya. Y'all are easier to deal with when you're not full of yourselves. Jeffery was delirious with joy when UNC beat the Vols, but now UNC has beaten UK too.😘

I'd be lying if I told ya I'm fretting over it for ya. Y'all are easier to deal with when you're not full of yourselves. Jeffery was delirious with joy when UNC beat the Vols, but now UNC has beaten UK too.😘
UNCW>>>>>>>>>>>>UNC :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: della
Lol, we both know how this works. We started off ranked and only have one good loss, after which we’ve kept winning. It’s not the top 25 resumes so far.
That doesn’t answer my question. ;)

As for the rankings. We’re 25% done with the season. I think you can base rankings on actual results now and not some preseason bullshit.

I’m not worried about rankings though. How’d you lose to Marquette?

I haven’t watched much bball yet.

Is Arizona as good as advertised? Haven't seen much of them yet. Everyone raved about them during non-con the last two years (and as they cruised through a weak league), but I think both teams proved to be a little overhyped.

Is Arizona as good as advertised? Haven't seen much of them yet. Everyone raved about them during non-con the last two years (and as they cruised through a weak league), but I think both teams proved to be a little overhyped.
Tommy Lloyd is a hell of a coach. I just don't trust Caleb Love to not jack up bad shots in a tight situation. It occasionally works but it often leads to disaster as well.

Tommy Lloyd is a hell of a coach. I just don't trust Caleb Love to not jack up bad shots in a tight situation. It occasionally works but it often leads to disaster as well.
I hope he jacks up a bunch of shit shots Saturday.

They are built better for the tournament this season. They have guards that are willing to drive it and finish, or get to the foul line. Much better on defense as well.

You guys will boat race FAU.

TN game will be a war.

Yep----He about shot them out of the MSU game. I was like---WTF are you doing, bro?

ADVERTISEMENT