ADVERTISEMENT

Tag a poster and post a picture

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Of somebody famous or just fairly well known that you would guess they look like.

@lurkeraspect84

2bd3f33403c8b63bb75e51d53a14730f.jpg

Too cryptic , just spill the beans.

No then I have to hear dtgold88 tell me how wrong I am and get asked a bunch of theoretical nba questions.

K fine. He has backhanded complimented and dismissed Stevens accomplishments for the past few weeks. It comes off as having a weird grudge against the guy.

K fine. He has backhanded complimented and dismissed Stevens accomplishments for the past few weeks. It comes off as having a weird grudge against the guy.[/QUOTE]

He wants to secretly get Eiffel Towered by Lebron and Stevens.

No then I have to hear dtgold88 tell me how wrong I am and get asked a bunch of theoretical nba questions.

K fine. He has backhanded complimented and dismissed Stevens accomplishments for the past few weeks. It comes off as having a weird grudge against the guy.
so did Ric Beucher last night in an interview if you believe this. Like me, said he was a great coach but gets too much credit.

Because I'm not ready to anoint him among the best ever after 4-5 years but think he's very good is backhanded?

He asked an interesting question, but I'll ask it in the NBA thread.

so did Ric Beucher last night in an interview if you believe this. Like me, said he was a great coach but gets too much credit.

Because I'm not ready to anoint him among the best ever after 4-5 years but think he's very good is backhanded?

He asked an interesting question, but I'll ask it in the NBA thread.

If only he was as good as Casey amirite

ADVERTISEMENT