ADVERTISEMENT

Tag a poster and post a picture

"We're sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again."
@AFSTALLION13
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-11-13%2Bat%2B7.40.18%2BAM.png

Uhhh... you are aware that Dat is Christian, right? And from what I can tell fairly devout, at that.
He is.....................................? Wow. Unaware of this. And what have you "seen" to make you feel he is fairly devout? Just curious.

Reactions: pisgah101
He is.....................................? Wow. Unaware of this. And what have you "seen" to make you feel he is fairly devout? Just curious.

We’ve spoken a number of times about his church, and he is rather familiar with scripture and the rest. He can correct me if I am wrong, of course.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Not an insult. Just going by what I remember you looking like from the pic you posted. Far off?

I think that kid might be a little better looking than me.

duuuuuude......just roll with it little and not play all time defense.

Sorry man, I have a few haters on here and you can never tell :) Plus I genuinely didn’t get it… I thought maybe something was going over my head.

Reactions: dtgold88
I think that kid might be a little better looking than me.

Sorry man, I have a few haters on here and you can never tell :) Plus I genuinely didn’t get it… I thought maybe something was going over my head.
I do not consider myself a hater of @TheDude1. We don't see eye to eye, but I feel like we have been able to shoot the shit outside of politics despite that.

I honestly can’t fathom how anybody is okay being that guy

I drive 15 over the speed limit on the highway. That’s how I justify it. If you’re the person driving faster than that for any other reason than having a fast car you want to let loose, you’re the kind of person I enjoy pissing off.

ADVERTISEMENT